Hey I know this particular one is closed but will you (or do you know anyone) who is starting a new one soon? Looks so cool!
Jack.

If i make a new one, which i may do when this one is over... BUT NO PROMISES, i will give you a PM

this year, Donny finally got relegated :( unlucky liam boyall!! also chelsea won the league... i would love to know what the **** is going on with them... anywho... have fun with this update :)

Nice update. :D My guy's still pretty much the same as when he was 15 though. Lol. I just wish they would send me out on loan to improve but at least I got 2 appearances. :)

not bad 1st tteam apps at twente not so many goals in league but good in internationals :)

Nice update. :D My guy's still pretty much the same as when he was 15 though. Lol. I just wish they would send me out on loan to improve but at least I got 2 appearances. :)

to be honest i think people are going backwards lol, moving too early :(...

not bad 1st tteam apps at twente not so many goals in league but good in internationals
smile.gif

lol meh i didnt load holland which sucks for people going to twente :(

to be honest i think people are going backwards lol, moving too early :(...

lol meh i didnt load holland which sucks for people going to twente :(
first team football good enough for me lol bt id rather remain a united player nd help them keep the title on the red side of manchester in future :p

Well Chelsea is a much better step up from Bolton, shame I'm rotting in the reserves, not even being loaned out. Selfish so and so's.

Well, my guys quite **** now. Getting more and more games in the first team, but seem to be doing great in the reserves! Doubt I'd play for england. Pace:20! That I like. My mental attributes improved quite alot, and my technical just a little. But got a feeling that I'll only be championship level ability!

Still in the West Brom reserves with just 4 competitive games, disappointing. Stats seem to have practically froze as well.

That's what I was thinking, perhaps share the database so that we can see how they progress?