I am glad you are all enjoying it. Man Utd I am surprised with... I swore Arsenal would have signed you all up ;) lol as for the question about blyth... possibly i will look tomorrow :)

Cool, already capped at U19s, not a fantastic average rating, but scored twice, which is cool. The sad fact that virtual me is heavier than real me. Playing 8 cup games- surely must mean that Dorchester went far?

Capped with England U19s and tearing it up in the Blue Sq South, wonder who my player is wanted by (Hoping I've impressed newly promoted Southampton ;) ). Bring on next season

Last edited:
Bolton Under 18's and capped at U19 level, doing ok so far

Last edited:
Cool, already capped at U19s, not a fantastic average rating, but scored twice, which is cool. The sad fact that virtual me is heavier than real me. Playing 8 cup games- surely must mean that Dorchester went far?

I have no idea mate, my next update will be in a few hours (just got to simulate the season), yeah about the weight and height thing, i make them up cause i find it easier that way sorry people :) )

after 2 seasons, most players are in premier league.. i think only one isnt, also chelsea are NOT in europe AGAIN! and sunderland are? WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON?!

Barely any of my skills have changed. :( And there goes first team football - can't imagine Everton will play me! Hopefully I get loaned though. Did I play for Bradford at all this season before I got bought?

Liam Boyall looks good! Full season for Doncaster and scored a quarter of all their goals. :eek:

Slightly disappointed with this season, shame Eastleigh didn't do well this year. Want to be playing with the big guys soon.

Wow, escaped relegationn from the championship by a point, hope Donny start performing!

West Brom have been promoted I got a couple of League and Cup games and looking like my physical stats are improving.

Did well non competitively, not what it is though- pre season or reserves? Most likely reserves actually, but hey, must be in the senior squad at 18! That's cool, although my morale is 'abysmal' :( Hopefully, I'll develop :)

what the **** is happening at chelsea... out of europe 2 seasons, then they come second in the league?!... anyway, new player shots are also up...

i wont be doing another update tonight as i have to go out.. but tomorrow i will do another one :)

Haven't changed much again. :( But atleast I'm in the England U21 squad now! :D Plus I'm hoping since I'm listed for loan and didn't play many non-competitive games for Everton that I went on loan. :)

Seems like my dribbling's improved, and kind of established myself into the first team, although i've been playing **** and been sent off in the league!

Pheeww survived relegation once again by a point, god Doncaster like to leave it late!

Spurs reserves, definitely a step up from Bolton

Leave Eastleigh to avoid getting relegated to the forgotten parts of non-league football... still get relegated with Bolton. My career isn't going to turn out well I don't think :(

Hey I know this particular one is closed but will you (or do you know anyone) who is starting a new one soon? Looks so cool!
Jack.