Your worst injury

Few bruises, few sprains, nothing major.

A fractured finger. That is the worst I have ever had. I think my hidden injury proneness attribute is about 1, but I haven't checked in FMRTE yet.

Broke my wrist and elbow going up for a header and the keeper wiped me out fell awkardly and hard! was not the best day of my life haha

A back strain. Couldn't move normally for about a month.

Also I had a dislocated knee 2 years ago after a strong challenge, till now I'm suffering a bit from it.

i broken my right arm
3 fingers, but not all at the same time
and had this ankle injury where a guy with 200 pounds landed on it during basketball practics
couldn't walk normal for 3 months after that, doc said i pulled everything u could in a ankle lol

Dislocated my shoulder, 2 months, 2 weeks.

Ill kick things off:

Fractured the 2nd cervical vertebrae in a rugby match. In short words, broke me neck.

Jesus mate, how much pain were you in!?

I've fractured my left wrist (my father fell on it playing football when I was 9, not nice).
Broken my 4th metatarsal in my right foot. Twice. At two different trials. :S
Broken a toe.
And have a recurring back strain which I've recently been told is semi-permanent, bit gutted about that to be honest.

Broke five of my ribs during a boxing match. Still won, though. XD

i broke both arms in a bad fall doing tae-kwon-do

Wow, that is a mess!

I once tore 1 quad and pulled the other at the same time during football pre-season training, I didn't even know it was possible!

Jesus mate, how much pain were you in!?

Not much, to be honest. The fracture didnt hurt much. The problem was that i had to be lying down for 5 days, which caused me immense pain in my back, muscular. I kept asking the nurses to move me, since i wasnt allowed to move by myself. I left the hospital 5 days after the fracture, and spent 4 months wearing a cervical collar.
But the back pain was maddening, since i couldnt even move by myself, had to lie flat all day. I kept asking for morphine, but the **** nurses simply wouldnt give it to me!

Not much, to be honest. The fracture didnt hurt much. The problem was that i had to be lying down for 5 days, which caused me immense pain in my back, muscular. I kept asking the nurses to move me, since i wasnt allowed to move by myself. I left the hospital 5 days after the fracture, and spent 4 months wearing a cervical collar.
But the back pain was maddening, since i couldnt even move by myself, had to lie flat all day. I kept asking for morphine, but the **** nurses simply wouldnt give it to me!

Sounds like **** :( doubt my back pain's ever been as bad as yours but it certainly is a ***** as it stops me doing a lot of things, picking up stuff from the floor e.g. being one of them.

broken a few things in my team, but the worst pain was. playing cricket without a helmet on( that will teach me) and someone quick bowler bowled a bouncer at me, hit me smack in the mouth, knocked 2 teeth out.

Sounds like **** :( doubt my back pain's ever been as bad as yours but it certainly is a ***** as it stops me doing a lot of things, picking up stuff from the floor e.g. being one of them.

I can do pretty much everything, except full contact sports. and even then, if i work out a lot, i think i still can, but id have to be in exceptionally good form.
the doctor said that if i wasnt as strong as i am, i would have died with that fracture. im 1.71m of height and weighed 81kg at the time. was playing hooker/blindside prop in that game, tough my natural position was blindside flanker/hooker.

Fractured a rib
Sprained my foot ? forgot what part think i damaged my Achilles ?

AN dat the moment i have an agonising pain in my knee when i sprint so i thing my ligament may be on its way out