Your worst injury

Tore both ankle ligaments and hips also chipping a bone, playing basketball managed to land on some other guys feets ... gay faggotish injury still kept me out for 6 months! :(

i broke my nose and my wrist (not at the same time) playing gaelic and tore ligaments in my left knee in football.

Broke my wrist/arm in 2 places falling off my bike at Glentress (mountain bike centre in Scotland). Broke a finger at rugby when it was stood on as well. Never ever strained or pulled a muscle though, I've been lucky with that.

Ruptured tendons on my shoulder playing rugby, ended up being 7 months out as they reconstructed it. No where near the most painful though.

Operation on knee after getting clobbered in footie when was 13, out for 2 years.

Got the lad back when i returned and hopefully the cheating git is still lying in the same spot he landed in :)

As I went for a diving header got a massive kick in the head and went out cold. When I woke up I was very scared indeed as I couldn't see anything for about 30 minutes, I though I had gone blind.

In the end I only suffered a small fracture of the skull (which was still scary because sometimes someone can recover from a knock to the head and feel fine, before dying in their sleep eg, Natasha Richardson.)

Had blurred vision for about 3 days and a concussion but other than that was fine in the end. Nowhere near as bad as some of you guys' injuries.

Yaya Sanogo missing 6 months, but only had 3 games left to the season and missed like 3 games at the beginning of next season so i wasn't too upset.

I never got injured, never broke a bone in my life, even tho i play football for 5 years, worst pain i had playing football was probobaly when i bruised my knee ^^)

And, Im a defender

Nothing really serious, tore my hamstring about 11 months ago, however its a constant problem and i keep having issues with it :(

I once fell off a third floor, and while no bone breaking went through I was left lying there on the ground and swearing at the neighbor because the ******* wouldnt help me and I was all alone. I couldnt walk without feeling pain for a month or so.

Playing football I broke my nose too.

My mate busted one of his balls skateboarding,
me, worst i've had is a broken hand, all the bones an'all

Broken nose. Someone threw soap in the changing rooms just before a rugby session.
I mean, I could of accepted a broken nose in Rugby, but not prior the session in the changing rooms!

-_-

fell over playing football a couple of years ago,
dislocated my kneecap,
tore my patella tendon and broke my tibia
had a 3 hour operation and have 2 titanium screws in my leg
no sympathy from the lads, first thing i hear after going down, "Gaz, sounds like you're having a baby."

A compression fracture in my one of my vertebrae, broke the same foot twice, a broken knee cap and a dislocated shoulder in different matches playing rugby in the past 15 years.

And countless broken fingers, thumbs and toes playing cricket.

I'm falling to bits, so I've knocked the rugby on the head.

Broken snuffbone in right wrist, broken right shoulder, and scratched my right eye which hurt like a ************.

Cracked ribs, so I count myself lucky. (Touch wood)

When I was 12, me and my mates were playing a game where you had to avoid the swing. Needless to say, I got hit and got smacked into a wooden pole. That wasn't fun. XD

Only ever broke my collerbone, gutted because I wasnt aloud to hit the penalty for my team because I had to go to hospital lol :(, we won 3-0 that day :D, I couldn't wait to get the boy back the next time we played them :). That was about 2years ago and even now my collerbone is still a big lump lol it's disgusting!