Your worst injury

I can do pretty much everything, except full contact sports. and even then, if i work out a lot, i think i still can, but id have to be in exceptionally good form.
the doctor said that if i wasnt as strong as i am, i would have died with that fracture. im 1.71m of height and weighed 81kg at the time. was playing hooker/blindside prop in that game, tough my natural position was blindside flanker/hooker.

So you cant play rugby anymore :'(
i would hate it if i could not play rugby anymore

So you cant play rugby anymore :'(
i would hate it if i could not play rugby anymore

its a **** shame. i played rugby since when i was 5 until i was 16. I remember being sent off in nearly every game, since i watched rugby on the TV, i saw them do handoffs, and its not allowed in kid's matches and i used to do it a lot. I was like the Schalk Burger in kiddy size.

its a **** shame. i played rugby since when i was 5 until i was 16. I remember being sent off in nearly every game, since i watched rugby on the TV, i saw them do handoffs, and its not allowed in kid's matches and i used to do it a lot. I was like the Schalk Burger in kiddy size.

who did you play for ?

when a play at U16's and we are allowed to do hand-offs

broken all my fingers to the point if its a cold day and i just hit them against something they either dislocate/break. Its not really painful anymore. I sprained my wrist. I am quite lucky tho as i never get serious injuries

Nice man

so you were sort of pro-youth

I was extremely aggressive. I was one of the shortest players in the team, so i had a napoleon complex, lol. But i did well. I used to be awesome at tackle breaking and line breaching.

good times.

I was extremely aggressive. I was one of the shortest players in the team, so i had a napoleon complex, lol. But i did well. I used to be awesome at tackle breaking and line breaching.

good times.

Its a shame you got injured :'(

Hopefully i dont get injured because i have been told i have got good prospect

i was actually scouted for the region teams

Its a shame you got injured :'(

Hopefully i dont get injured because i have been told i have got good prospect

i was actually scouted for the region teams

which position do you play?

Chasing the basketball in P.E and tripped on the ball right by the wall, smashed my head into a brick wall, cracked my head open and concussion / blacking out. Not nice

Broke my wrist and fractured my ankle when I fell out of a tree.....

Just strained my hamstring not good and fractured my wrist last summer

Tight-head prop

but i can play anywhere in the front row a just prefer tight-head

I hated playing prop. I didnt mind playing hooker, but i prefered flanker, and sometimes i used to play inside centre. man, i loved it.

I didn't have serious injuries. Once I had a broken arm and once a broken finger

i was out of my school football team for a little bit because although i was good enough i wasen't one of the most popular kids in school so i helped start a B team with my mates. After playing the A team in a friendly and scoring a brace they asked me to come back and play centre midfield. I scored 2 in my first game back in a 4-2 win in a semi final 1st leg. the weekend after that i went round my friends and my cousin had a sandwedge(golf club) and fully swung it in a small room and hit my knee which done my ligiments.

I was out of the 2nd leg injured to which the team lost 3-0 and i never got my place back in the side. maybe not for worst injury but maybe the wierdest.

Ripped my banjo string once, blood everywhere, not nice.

Had a ginger **** trip me up and jump on my after i ripped the ball from him in a maul last year, was out with a broken arm which was right near the elbow, and the bone was cleanly broken.