Zambo's Fantasy Draft/Auction Game

this is why we should just give him a crappy guy no-one wants and move on :)

I hope so

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

So is the auction going to start at 10??

Auction should be out, i not gunna be on after 11ish til about 10/11 at night, so make the deadline sometime tomorrow, thanks zambo :)

Auction Round

The auction round begins immediately. You can use your existing funds and bid as much, or as little as you want on the REMAINING players from the EPL draft list.
PM me with your list of bids.

You can make a maximum of 20 bids. You need to try and have a squad of around 16 players by the time the auction ends.

THE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2011 AT 12PM GMT

cheers zambo, can you update the OP please mate?

and which player is the guy who didnt have his go going to get?

Last edited:
Auction Round

The auction round begins immediately. You can use your existing funds and bid as much, or as little as you want on the REMAINING players from the EPL draft list.
PM me with your list of bids.

You can make a maximum of 20 bids. You need to try and have a squad of around 16 players by the time the auction ends.

THE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2011 AT 12PM GMT
so are the draft prices on the page 7 list a minimum bid amount or can we bid any amount?
going to be interesting having to get 14 more players from 20 as most people will be on similar players but you need to win most players you bid on.
also as above would it be possible to update op and maybe updated list of remaining players?

I so hope some of my bids win me players it could be a painfull first season.

so are the draft prices on the page 7 list a minimum bid amount or can we bid any amount?
going to be interesting having to get 14 more players from 20 as most people will be on similar players but you need to win most players you bid on.
also as above would it be possible to update op and maybe updated list of remaining players?

I think you can bid whatever you want mate -
You can use your existing funds and bid as much, or as little as you want on the REMAINING players from the EPL draft list.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Bids Sent

bids done as well. it was hard to narrow all that down to 20 people!!!

Difficult task, shortlisting 20 players from more than 400 players.