Zambo's Fantasy Draft/Auction Game

hard to narrow down but did it in the end. there were actually quite a lot of good players left just hope i win most of my bids :)

That took a lot of time, got my list of 20 in the end. Bids sent :)

Could you at least update the OP, because I'm confused which players are picked and which aren't.

Last edited:
i had to do a separate notepad document on defenders, midfielders and strikers lol

yeah the tabs were all there aswell, one of the original list,one with the list of players taken and one with the pm

Finally done. its so hard knowing how much to bid on each player

I'm confused. Are we having future rounds which the initial budget has to cover?

And does the 20 include a manager. What happens if we don't win a manager?

I'm confused. Are we having future rounds which the initial budget has to cover?

And does the 20 include a manager. What happens if we don't win a manager?

I think we have to send 20 bids including a manager. And yes, we won't get any other money apart from our prize money (which wouldn't be wise to spend), so this budget has to cover all future auctions.

Ill do mine tomorrow, gotta do some hard working to filter 20 player/manager out.

You don't have to have a manager, but bare in mind that I'm going to simulate the season based on your squads here. Do you really want a random regen/newgen assistant manager making all the tactical decisions for your team?I will update the main post and the auction list tomorrow (working nights at the moment). All teams should try to assemble a squad of 16 players prior to the end of the auction round as I will simulate the first season based on these initial squads. Subsequent drafts and auctions will be held at the midway point of the season.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Also, if all the bids are in before the deadline, I'll close this round early and begin the simulation.

You don't have to have a manager, but bare in mind that I'm going to simulate the season based on your squads here. Do you really want a random regen/newgen assistant manager making all the tactical decisions for your team?I will update the main post and the auction list tomorrow (working nights at the moment). All teams should try to assemble a squad of 16 players prior to the end of the auction round as I will simulate the first season based on these initial squads. Subsequent drafts and auctions will be held at the midway point of the season.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Also, if all the bids are in before the deadline, I'll close this round early and begin the simulation.

If some players win nobody in the auction, how will you sim the season when they haven't got a squad?

If some players win nobody in the auction, how will you sim the season when they haven't got a squad?
The game will automatically give the team a squad of regens when you start but these probably won't be any good. Will be the same if you win 5 players but you only get say 12 extra regens