Zambo's Fantasy Draft/Auction Game

why does it still say 500 mill on money available on my bit in the table. shouldn't it be 485 mill?

i've got to say i'm really looking forward to this, using real teams allows derbies and teams to have history , chubb23 i'm after you ;)

Two more spots to go!

Fulham and West Brom still available!

I'll take WBA mate

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

User Name: Potta
Team: WBA
Investment: 40m

I'm in then...

User Name: sat10
Team: Fulham
Investment: 25m

User Name: AndyEs
Team: Fulham (leftovers)
Investment: 5 million

my bad didnt realise it was full OP hasn't been updated... owell

so just to clear up things when i recieve my draft can i only bid on 1 player? if not how many can i bid on?

so just to clear up things when i recieve my draft can i only bid on 1 player? if not how many can i bid on?
When your turn comes up you can pick one player, and you then have that player for whatever price he has them down at.
For example you get first pick of the draft and you decide you want Torres, he will have a set value and that value is then taken away from the money you have.

The bidding will take place after all the drafts have been done and a season has been played. ( I believe)

Don't reckon the draft will be up tonight, Zambo's been offline for nearly 2 hours now.