Zambo's Fantasy Draft/Auction Game

has he just abandoned this or what? Come on Zam- I don't want to be rude about it but really mate.....

Guys,

I work for the Met Police in London, and as you can imagine, the last few days have been pretty terrible, in terms of working hours and whatnot.

At the moment, we've had all our days off cancelled until at least next week, and then they're looking at maybe extending it even beyond then. My next days off will be on the 24th and 25th August (unless they cancel them again) and I will have been working 17x 12 hour shifts in a row. I'll endeavour to get straight back on this on the 24th/25th when I get a day off, but honestly, I don't have time to even think about anything else, other than sleep and work at the moment!

Sorry that you all feel abandoned, it was never what I intended to do with this game, and I would like to keep this running when my shifts are back to normal again.

- Zambo

Are your shifts back to normal now? just wondering if this will be continuing?

wow great i have read many articles about this topic and everytime i learn something new i dont think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work!

_