Zarate could stay at Birmingham

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
The agent of on-loan Birmingham striker Mauro Zarate says the 21-year-old could remain at St Andrews for another season.

More...

Saw this guy at the u20s and have been following his career ever since. Al Saad payed 20 million dollars for him about a year ago....like to see him playing regularly in the one of the big three leagues cause he is some player. good on the ball, the sort of player coming out from Argentina this days. Low centre of gravity, quick on feet, good all round skills.

He's looked pretty decent in the Prem. Hope he stays. I remember seeing that Al-Saad want £19+m for him though :eek:

Anyone who cant get a game infront of James McFadden cant be worth anything like that.

Yeah he is arite, looks good in highlights but when you see him for real, ball greedy, loses the ball 9 times out of 10. Maybe a 6m player but thats what chopra went for so in modern day 10 max, mcfadden everytime for me he's been amazing for us.

say what? if it wasn't for him Scotland wouldn't have come close to qualifying, and he's done well for Brum since joining

why? because he scored a lucky goal vrs France ? big woop he is **** he just runs the ball into the corner and gets stuck, thinks he is better than what he is.

well, that for one, plus goals against Ukraine and Lithuania. Personally i think he's good

Birmingham look a more dangerous team with him in, fo' sure.

Everton should have kept him his better than Andy Johnson....that guy is useless without penalties.

Re. Kris. McCleish isn't exactly going to sit his big summer transfer McFadden for a guy he brought over from the gulf on loan, who hasn't play in the PL before.

His direct that is for sure and can beat players. A player lacking in the PL i reckon. He cost Al Saad 20 million dollars and this was before the u20 tourny.

No Offence but i have been watching McFadden for years and he has never done anything to deserve the praise your all giving him.

did well with Motherwell in the spl but then again the SPL is nothing greater than lower league championship.

At Everton he was always a sub and when he did get a chance he was ****. He ended up behind Vaughen and Anichebe then Mcleish who makes the worst signings EVER brings him in to Brum he scores 1 free kick and he is amazing.

He is poor for Scotland always thinking he is ******* Ronaldo and loses the ball so much he scored a fluke goal vrs France but missed an open goal against italy and was mince vrs Georgia.

Next time Brum are on tv and he is playing just watch him make no impact at all.

Fair enough, no offence taken. My main point was about Zarate. McFaden is at Birmingham for a reason cause his only a decent footballer and your opinion backs it up.

I reckon Zarate from his form deserves to stay in the side but watch Mcleish let his love child back in

Kris i think your been a little unfair on mcfadden, he works his socks off and everything that happens when he has the ball is good, forssell is very grateful of all the work mcfadden does for him and has said openly, he is a great team player and does the spectacular now and again, i would much rather have him than zarate who is ball greedy and cant pass to save his life, does more bad than good. You havent seen mcfadden in a full blues game except maybe arsenal which he did great in. He didnt get a fair crack at everton never given a good run in the team, you must have something against him because your the only one that seems to think he is ****

Trust me i have seen McFadden alot more times than you will have. Oh work rate big wow it's all well and good saying someone will try hard for you for 90 minutes but thats not enough in my opinion

Edit

i think it's funny how your defending a Jock now when like a year ago all you did is slag us all

Oh work rate big wow it's all well and good saying someone will try hard for you for 90 minutes but thats not enough in my opinion

thats all Fletcher does, maybe with the odd good pass or stiring tackle every once in a while :p

Fletcher pwns but i dont think he is better than Carrick so i wouldnt start him but he is twice the player that canadian **** is

Fletcher pwns but i dont think he is better than Carrick so i wouldnt start him but he is twice the player that canadian **** is

Yup Hargreaves can **** back to Germany he's a pile of ****. Never wanted him in the first place. Overpriced ****!

Love how this topic has went from Zarate to HArgreeves :D