Zealand presents: American Tiers '22

Zealand presents: American Tiers '22 1.0

I got xml files to go smoothly, I can't seem to get the logos, kits or graphics files to load into the game.

I've got logos loaded, but everyone's kit is flat black.

Just needed to reload the skin

Last edited:
This is amazing! Thanks for all your work!
Is it possible to manually change a team to add more teams to the league? I can't seem to find where in the XML file
Also, if I use the create a club feature to start a new save the cities have to be from the States, is there any way to add in Canadian cities as options since there are Canadian teams in the leagues?

This is amazing! Thanks for all your work!
Is it possible to manually change a team to add more teams to the league? I can't seem to find where in the XML file
Also, if I use the create a club feature to start a new save the cities have to be from the States, is there any way to add in Canadian cities as options since there are Canadian teams in the leagues?
You can change a team, so long as it stays more or less in the same geographical place. Additionally, you will need to Force Verify the XML file due to the size and complexity of the database.
As for Create-A-Club, I have very little experience with that. I would speculate, though, that there isn't going to be a way for me to allow Canadian cities to be used in that mode via the Editor.

Absolutely incredible!!

What is the recommended game set-up? Meaning database size, other nations, etc?

Absolutely incredible!!

What is the recommended game set-up? Meaning database size, other nations, etc?
You'll want to add Canada and Mexico at the very very least, and you'll want to add all American, Canadian, and Caribbean players. Beyond that, go nuts!

I usually have all of North and South America loaded, along with about half of the European leagues.

I think some of the original MLS academies/affiliations might be incorrect. Ex: SKC have their second team, Swope Park Rangers, and their academy, SKC Academy, in the database listed as affiliates. But they also have 2 random affiliates named Harrison and Beachside SC which are in New Jersey and Connecticut, and Sporting Michigan (I don't believe these have anything to do with SKC in real life) SKC's regular second team players are all loaned out to Harrison, leaving Swope Park without their regular players and SKC Academy with no players.

You'll want to add Canada and Mexico at the very very least, and you'll want to add all American, Canadian, and Caribbean players. Beyond that, go nuts!

I usually have all of North and South America loaded, along with about half of the European leagues.

Thanks!, now when you say loaded, do you mean adding as playable leagues?

Also, what about the advanced options, such as "add players to playable teams", "Do not add real staff", etc?

Last edited:
Some of my teams don't have names that match the club logo. Is this a clashing issue with the real names fix do we think?

Some of my teams don't have names that match the club logo. Is this a clashing issue with the real names fix do we think?
Figured it out. Use the real name fix from FM Base and it works fine. Didn't realise I had a different one!

Edit: I am having some major issues with kits and logos not appearing for 100% of the teams so I'm going to have to overhaul my graphics to make it work.

Last edited:
1641164257318.png

Hi, really enjoying the database playing as Green Bay Packers, I am having one issue with kits/ team colours not appearing correctly. I seem to always end up with a royal blue vs black team colours on match day and two very dark kits (usually also dark blue vs black). This is despite the database showing GB having a green home and white away kit. I've installed the graphics and xml twice.
Any help would be appreciated

I think some of the original MLS academies/affiliations might be incorrect. Ex: SKC have their second team, Swope Park Rangers, and their academy, SKC Academy, in the database listed as affiliates. But they also have 2 random affiliates named Harrison and Beachside SC which are in New Jersey and Connecticut, and Sporting Michigan (I don't believe these have anything to do with SKC in real life) SKC's regular second team players are all loaned out to Harrison, leaving Swope Park without their regular players and SKC Academy with no players.

Harrison is a semi-fictional club that was created out of their U-23 team. Obviously the U-23's are now a part of the main club so edits were made. Beachside SC and Sporting Michigan do have affiliations with Sporting KC based on my research - with the latter's badge being directly created from SKC's.

View attachment 573716
Hi, really enjoying the database playing as Green Bay Packers, I am having one issue with kits/ team colours not appearing correctly. I seem to always end up with a royal blue vs black team colours on match day and two very dark kits (usually also dark blue vs black). This is despite the database showing GB having a green home and white away kit. I've installed the graphics and xml twice.
Any help would be appreciated
Did you install the kit pack as well?

Make sure you've cleared cache and reloaded the skin in preferences.

It is an issue with the Real Names Fix. What I've noticed is that when you first start a save, the names will be incorrect. After reloading the save everything is correct.

Did you install the kit pack as well?

Make sure you've cleared cache and reloaded the skin in preferences.

I believe so, I have the kits folder inside ZDB inside graphics and the 2d images of them show up in the club info etc, it just seems to be in the match engine.
Have reloaded skin and cleared cache.

I believe so, I have the kits folder inside ZDB inside graphics and the 2d images of them show up in the club info etc, it just seems to be in the match engine.
Have reloaded skin and cleared cache.
Hm, I'm unsure why that would happen. If you head over to Zealand's Discord, the rest of the community might be able to help further.

tried to add this as the default USA in a database build and it says there are missing teams?

Required 28 teams for Big Sky League 1, found 27
Required 32 teams for Big Sky League 2, found 31
Required 32 teams for Pacific League 2, found 31
Required 32 teams for Piedmont League 2, found 31

Any idea why that is happening or if there is something i've done wrong??