Zealand presents: American Tiers '22

Zealand presents: American Tiers '22 1.0

Ran into the same issues mentioned previously with the graphics not working - just wanted to see if there is going to be an eventual fix or it or whether those adjustments are something we'll have to do manually on our end.

So i ended up editing all the config.xml files in the Kits section + the clubs section. Cross referenced the new team ID files in my FM game (there's a option in the settings that give you the new team ID names in the game interface)

it took hours - not a lot of fun! Unfortunately, it might be the case that Team IDs are changing quite a bit per save, so maybe it wont work for everyone.

Do you think you'd be able to post a new link? Your previous link has expired :(

I don't know what you did with this ******* package but if you add it to the graphics folder, and you reload the skin then you lose everything, plus the american logos are not in it..

you really need to fix this..

I don't know what you did with this ******* package but if you add it to the graphics folder, and you reload the skin then you lose everything, plus the american logos are not in it..

you really need to fix this..
Whoa dude way too much anger for a free mod. You could make one yourself

I found my issue. In my game, the team ID's for those teams with an ID starting with 2000167633 though 2000167816 were off by 3. So ID 2000167633 needed to be associated with image and kits 2000167630 with a few quirks where ID 2000167673 uses image 2000145455.

If you find that your "167xxx" ID's are also off by three, you can use this file in both:
graphics\ZDB graphics\clubs\normal
graphics\ZDB graphics\clubs\small

I have also only focused on the top tier through the Netflix Championship
There may still be a few errors, but this should get rid of most of the logo issues.

Remaining issues: I cannot figure out why
Jumbo Shrimps are using Orlando City logo when their shrimp logo is in the folder and correctly called out in the config file
KC Red Bison are using the full NYRB logo despite everything seemingly being correct in the config file
Atlanta United 2 using the "A" logo instead of the "2" logo, again everything is called out correctly in the config file
Team called the Siege using the Revs logo (maybe right?)

EDIT: The file in this post and the next 7 posts are for use with the 22.4 database. Since the files are all named the same (config.xml) I had to put them in separate posts. I have also updated the path to the file locations

Attachments

• config.xml
    77.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Didn't think things would be that easy did you? Now the jerseys are also a mess, and each division has its own config file
from the top
USA-MLS
graphics\ZDB graphics\kits\USA - MLS

only fix here was Inter Miami I believe

Attachments

• config.xml
    6.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Chase Championship
from this tier and below, its the baseball, football, hockey, and the tribes teams that were the issue.
graphics\ZDB graphics\kits\Chase North American Championship

Attachments

• config.xml
    6.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Xbox United

graphics\ZDB graphics\kits\Xbox United League

Attachments

• config.xml
    6.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Prime NE
graphics\ZDB graphics\kits\Prime Division Northeast

Attachments

• config.xml
    2.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Prime NW
graphics\ZDB graphics\kits\Prime Division Northwest

Attachments

• config.xml
    2.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Prime SE
graphics\ZDB graphics\kits\Prime Division Southeast

Attachments

• config.xml
    2.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Prime SW
graphics\ZDB graphics\kits\Prime Division Southwest

Attachments

• config.xml
    2.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Thanks so much for all the graphics fixes. How exactly to I use all of these though? I'm a tad confused. I got so frustrated with the graphics before that I deleted the whole thing. I'm reinstalling it now and would like to get it working before I start a game.

Thanks so much for all the graphics fixes. How exactly to I use all of these though? I'm a tad confused. I got so frustrated with the graphics before that I deleted the whole thing. I'm reinstalling it now and would like to get it working before I start a game.
I have put the file paths in each post since the files all have the same name. Just install the mod as you had previously and these files will replace your existing config files in the respective folders.

Remember that this only works if you have the same issues I figured out with the team IDs that start with 2000167xxx being 3 numbers off from the correct image and kit number, and it may only work with the 22.4 database.

I tried to start with fixing the competitions. Unless someone knows why, it looks like there is an extra prime, Netfix champ, Netflix 1 and Netflix 2 logo. I left them in with their "old" id#.
With this file you would need to rename the logos to match the in-game competition ID's

\ZDB graphics\competitions\normal
-and
\ZDB graphics\competitions\small

I guess I could try to edit the configs so that you would just need to replace this file with no image editing, but it could get a little sloppy on my end

thoughts?View attachment 586699
The extra one is for when you click on the US profile and it shows all the American leagues

Regarding the graphics issues (team IDs having changed, making custom kits/logos not work), this seems to only happen for me when I use the "22.4.0 Update" database for my save. When I stick with the "Football Manager 2022" database which was available when the game shipped (and when this American Tiers db was developed), then everything still lines up nicely.

Pls post if you observe otherwise, this is based on a really test where I set up saves without actually starting to play them.

How many seasons have you played? Entering my third and I'm nervous because some have said the games crashes. It crashed after my first season, and I ran it again and I'm now entering 2024.

How many seasons have you played? Entering my third and I'm nervous because some have said the games crashes. It crashed after my first season, and I ran it again and I'm now entering 2024.
Assuming you're asking me? None, as stated I just ran through the startup process for a save using this db in combination with the "Football Manager 2022" and "22.4.0 Update" databases from SI. Really unfortunate that SI hasn't been able to provide a stable platform for modding - a custom DB which works on one version of the game should work for subsequent patches, too!

I meant it as a general post for anyone running the data base.