Zealand presents: American Tiers '22

Zealand presents: American Tiers '22 1.0

@readthemeade

I'm in my 6th season and the Premiership league hasn't rolled over from the previous season. I'm in September and the only matches I've had scheduled/played were cup matches. The league's front page still has last season's table, stats, etc. I'm wondering if the 2026 World Cup messed something up. Do you or anyone else have this problem? I'd love to keep this season going! thanks

Hi,

I'm trying to install on FM23 but I'm getting an error message when I try to validate the rules.
Could someone help?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 33
Does anyone have a list of the logos and which teams they correspond with? As I am having difficulty with the graphics not lining up and all the big 4 sports teams teams in black/white and default logos, scrolling through the list and finding the 2000xxxxxx entries to replace with what corresponds with my game is becoming arduous. If not, I might just have to make a list myself.

Does anyone have a list of the logos and which teams they correspond with? As I am having difficulty with the graphics not lining up and all the big 4 sports teams teams in black/white and default logos, scrolling through the list and finding the 2000xxxxxx entries to replace with what corresponds with my game is becoming arduous. If not, I might just have to make a list myself.
Are you playing FM 23? If yes could you share the file you are using? I’m trying to start a new game but it’s not working

Are you playing FM 23? If yes could you share the file you are using? I’m trying to start a new game but it’s not working
FM22. I went through and fixed it. Cant believe I was missing out on all those kits and badges!