Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @TotalFootballFan9

What can we do when the team is behind in score?

Hey,

I'm testing few things at the moment what to do in case when you are loosing but so far I've got mixed results so I suggest sticking with V5 without changes even if you are loosing...

If I find any "Overload" tactic that will be more efficient to use when you are loosing than V5 then I'll post it..

Hi @TotalFootballFan9 ! Even knowing it would be less effective than Zeus, could you make a 4231? I think this is a wish of many here, and a 4231 TFF should still be much better than many out there. Or if a 4231 was really a death shot, really couldn't afford it, could you think of a single-striker tactic? Grateful for your work, which for me is one of the few senses that has made me enjoy FM for years. It's time to say merry christmas!

check my thread out I won the double with a record breaking goal scoring season with a number of individual awards won and individual records broken.

Anyone got any team talk tips please??

When you are rolling with 4-5+ wins, you see a Option like "The media gave you alot of credit, bla, bla...now show me, that they are right with that, bla"...
Something like that.
Choose aggressive and that Option all the time (when the Option appeared) and you will get many motivated players by time.
I always use that when possible. Before the match, at Halftime. :)

Also 3d ingame "demand more", after 15min., min. ~30-35, min.~60, min. ~75.
It helped me alot.

Greetings. :)

Zeus works by me not good, i have used many Tactics for FM20, but i have found a brilliant TFF Tactic for FM20, i win all my Games with this.

Here is it

So I played a couple of games with Zeus v5 and we had like 40% possession and lost both. Reloaded the save and tried Gladiator v2 and we had 60% possession and won both.

Thanks TFF for your work!

V5 works great amazing for me... won 7 match in a row :)

Just one quest... do the filters still work with V5?

I still think we should listen to TFF advices,who beter know if is not him!There is so many factors included in this FM 20 engine,so sometimes its not a tactic who only make difference,it could be happines,staff,different players PPM in team,cohesion...number on player bought in first season....so this is in my opinion hardest FM to play in history so there is so many others things which decide your destiny...you must accept some games to lose in this FM,you can not win every game in first season like in versions before,so TFF thanks for your efforts I am sure in latest patches your tactics will be unnbeaten even in first season!Thanks fot making this game playable...

I still think we should listen to TFF advices,who beter know if is not him!There is so many factors included in this FM 20 engine,so sometimes its not a tactic who only make difference,it could be happines,staff,different players PPM in team,cohesion...number on player bought in first season....so this is in my opinion hardest FM to play in history so there is so many others things which decide your destiny...you must accept some games to lose in this FM,you can not win every game in first season like in versions before,so TFF thanks for your efforts I am sure in latest patches your tactics will be unnbeaten even in first season!Thanks fot making this game playable...

I totally agree. Winning almost every game like previous years, while fun, is just not realistic. I like having to do a bit more man management this time and switch tactics around sometimes.

I totally agree. Winning almost every game like previous years, while fun, is just not realistic. I like having to do a bit more man management this time and switch tactics around sometimes.
Even in the real life all big team are loosing a games in every division so we should accept this in FM 2020,match engine is a **** I agree but It will be better I am sure...so keep calm and give credit to TFF for amazing job...and stop complain so much...including me...he didnt deseved that!

Here's my list why FM20 is harder than the previous versions:

1) There are no set pieces exploits which buffed any tactic about 30%

2) The game became more about having the best players than having the best tactic. I mean the best players in the game look overpowered they can score goals from noting.

3) The game in general has became more random, for example, your team might have 10 Clear Cut Chances but score 0 goals and your opponent might have 2 Clear Cut Chances but score 2 goals…

4) Annoying long ranged passed over the top… they are randomly happen even if you have the deepest D-Line… the central defenders just look sleepy and don't react to them in time… all that increases the randomness

Here's my list why FM20 is harder than the previous versions:

1) There are no set pieces exploits which buffed any tactic about 30%

2) The game became more about having the best players than having the best tactic. I mean the best players in the game look overpowered they can score goals from noting.

3) The game in general has became more random, for example, your team might have 10 Clear Cut Chances but score 0 goals and your opponent might have 2 Clear Cut Chances but score 2 goals…

4) Annoying long ranged passed over the top… they are randomly happen even if you have the deepest D-Line… the central defenders just look sleepy and don't react to them in time…

All of these points actually make the game more realistic. Defenders do go to sleep sometimes in real life etc.. So depending on what you want out of the game this is a good thing.

All of these points actually make the game more realistic. Defenders do go to sleep sometimes in real life etc.. So depending on what you want out of the game this is a good thing.
Disllike my friend they dont get a sleep a 3 times in 1 game!And do that allmost ever game...not players with high concetration and quality,I am sorry but there is a bug in the game who need to be fixed!Huge bug....

Guys, I've updated Wolverine tactic to V5.

Wolverine V5 is tweaked version of Zeus V5 when the Inverted Wingers are moved from ML/MR position to AML/AMR positions.

4-2-4 formation is more plug & play formation than 4-4-2 formation so Wolverine is more plug & play tactic than Zeus which means that Wolverine can be used with more teams by default but it comes in cost of efficiency.

WOLVERINE V5

FM20-Wolverine-V5-by-TFF.png

Guys, I've updated Wolverine tactic to V5.

Wolverine V5 is tweaked version of Zeus V5 when the Inverted Wingers are moved from ML/MR position to AML/AMR positions.

4-2-4 formation is more plug & play formation than 4-4-2 formation so Wolverine is more plug & play tactic than Zeus which means that Wolverine can be used with more teams by default but it comes in cost of efficiency.

WOLVERINE V5

View attachment 16296
How to D/L please

Nice job man!I would ask you a favor to update Shield Wall tactic from 2019...why?Because I have tested it and trust me there are so much potencial there,but need some tweek I got many draws but defensive stability looks like realy good so I would ask you to upload when you have a time to study litlle bit formation and potencial weekness,in generaly incredible potencial,in my opinion defensive stability is a key for this FM so Shield Wall could dominate from what I saw in my test...

Don't know if there was a secret update that made all tactics useless for me. My strikers just can't score now. I won the league and Europa League with Arsenal the first season. Now I have about 20-30 chances to score, but score 0. Opponent score 3 out of 3. I tried v4, v5 and nothing seems to work.
I've started new saves with Man U, Atletico Madrid, I lose and draw my pre season games against ****** teams, and can't even score the first 3 games of the season with both of those teams.
Other than all my crying, I just want to say thank you for all your work, usually your tactics make wonders for me, but right now I am doing something wrong.

where can i downlooad wolverine TFF?

Here's a link - https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/wolverine-by-tff.161930/

Nice job man!I would ask you a favor to update Shield Wall tactic from 2019...why?Because I have tested it and trust me there are so much potencial there,but need some tweek I got many draws but defensive stability looks like realy good so I would ask you to upload when you have a time to study litlle bit formation and potencial weekness,in generaly incredible potencial,in my opinion defensive stability is a key for this FM so Shield Wall could dominate from what I saw in my test...

Mate, I can assure you that I've spent countless amount of hours trying to get anything decent from 4-1-4-1 formation or 4-3-3(DM) formation but had no luck at all with it… It performed not even close Zeus…

Mate, I can assure you that I've spent countless amount of hours trying to get anything decent from 4-1-4-1 formation or 4-3-3(DM) formation but had no luck at all with it… It performed not even close Zeus…

What about 4-4-1-1? I would've loved that, but I know 2 strikers is very good in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.