Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that Zeus V5 suffers against 4 5 1 wingers oposition tactic. How can we make it more effective in that case ? Thanks TFF

I am in despair, guys
National league south, pred 22
couldn't make any Zeus tactic work(
we could have posession, we could creaty smth dangerous
But my strikers put all the shots in the keeper. Or when they score, the appeared to be in an offside :)
opponents could have 1 CCC, 3 shots - and 1 winning goal
Every 2 or 3 games I got a penalty in my goals or goals from long shots/free kicks
I've tried to switch mentalities and even tactics between V3 and V4
but no stable game found
|No offense to @TotalFootballFan9 - he did fantastic work
But I just couldn't complain to anyone else around me - hope, guys, u share my pain :)

I am in despair, guys
National league south, pred 22
couldn't make any Zeus tactic work(
we could have posession, we could creaty smth dangerous
But my strikers put all the shots in the keeper. Or when they score, the appeared to be in an offside :)
opponents could have 1 CCC, 3 shots - and 1 winning goal
Every 2 or 3 games I got a penalty in my goals or goals from long shots/free kicks
I've tried to switch mentalities and even tactics between V3 and V4
but no stable game found
|No offense to @TotalFootballFan9 - he did fantastic work
But I just couldn't complain to anyone else around me - hope, guys, u share my pain :)

Hi, try Knap's WULF 4132. Not bad for me

Check out Brenner for this tactic. He seems to bag all of those one v ones.

20191218100146_1.jpg

Ok, it's gonna me take me hours to catch up on all this thread. Can somebody please explain which is the best version to download and is closest to a nearly unbeatable plug and play please?

Ok, it's gonna me take me hours to catch up on all this thread. Can somebody please explain which is the best version to download and is closest to a nearly unbeatable plug and play please?
I sugest wait for new patch update...this one is not playable at all.. :)

I was using one of knapps tactics with Arsenal, which was going well but games were low scoring, mainly 1-0s. I switched to this tactic and my team is insane scoring 5 goals+ most matches.

Currently half time in the second leg of champs league quarter final and 8-1 up on agg. Vs Milan ..

Espisito has scored 59 goals in 39 apps, av rating 8.18

It works a treat for me, bit leaky at the back with V1 , still outscoring opposition but V5 seems much tighter at the back..

V5 with a bit of wolverine. The game where we beat Arsenal 3-0 away was actually the time wasting tactic for the whole game.

View attachment 16327
I’ve been playing as CCFC too. Have you found the combo of V3and 4 more successful or v5? I read and saw the last screenshot of the alternating depending on the mentality of the opponent. Thanks ?

ZEUS V5

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 381
I’ve been playing as CCFC too. Have you found the combo of V3and 4 more successful or v5? I read and saw the last screenshot of the alternating depending on the mentality of the opponent. Thanks ?

I've been using zeus v5, wolverine v5, and the time wasting tactic. Shifting between them as necessary. The time wasting tactic is effective and you can use it pretty early on if you need to grind out a result. Usually TFF uses contain or what would be very defensive in fm 2020 as time wasting tactic, but this time it's just defensive so you can grab a goal or 2 with it sometimes.

I've been using zeus v5, wolverine v5, and the time wasting tactic. Shifting between them as necessary. The time wasting tactic is effective and you can use it pretty early on if you need to grind out a result. Usually TFF uses contain or what would be very defensive in fm 2020 as time wasting tactic, but this time it's just defensive so you can grab a goal or 2 with it sometimes.
Last question I swear ? when do you use Wolverine then? During the game or if a side is more attacking/defensive from the get go?

Status
Not open for further replies.