OK... I'll upload 4231 soon but it'll be weaker than ZeusHi @TotalFootballFan9 ! Even knowing it would be less effective than Zeus, could you make a 4231? I think this is a wish of many here, and a 4231 TFF should still be much better than many out there. Or if a 4231 was really a death shot, really couldn't afford it, could you think of a single-striker tactic? Grateful for your work, which for me is one of the few senses that has made me enjoy FM for years. It's time to say merry christmas!
I'll try, although I don't like 442 very much. Did you get better results with V2, TFF? Thanks!THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2
- changed the mentality from "Attacking" to "Balanced"
- tweaked the role and PIs of MCL position
- tweaked the PI of MCR position
- tweaked PIs of DL/DR position
- tweaked some TIs
Hey,@tff what in game shouts you use
something like the above would work well:
- Use encourage right after conceding. Never use it when even or ahead.
- Use praise right after scoring.
- Use demand more whenever unless late in the game and you have a massive lead.
- Use no pressure only if your pre match or half time talks were no pressure.
- Push forward when you change your tactic to make them more attacking in any way.
- Basically the shouts asking them to be more attacking shouldn’t be overused when already winning by a lot.
- Be creative is a good one when you have a lead.
- Praising works after a good period (not necessarily scoring a goal)
- If a player is disinterested, telling him to show some pasion works.