Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you TFF for the tactic! It's a satisfying one, tough the match engine is total ****.

It seems that it's a real struggle to score, like you could see on this screenshot.

5CC to 0
11 vs 10 ( but it seems that when the opponent is down to 10 men, that changes absolutely nothing!)
Missed a penalty
They get one trough ball past the defence, they score of course !
And my strikers can t succeed in a 1vs1 against the keeper.

It happens too many times. Hope they fix something. I like the fact that the game is challenging in some ways, but i hate seeing those trough balls in the center, and my central defenders with 15+ accel and speed who are doing nothing.

Attachments

• fm.png
    fm.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 610
Hi @TotalFootballFan9 ! Even knowing it would be less effective than Zeus, could you make a 4231? I think this is a wish of many here, and a 4231 TFF should still be much better than many out there. Or if a 4231 was really a death shot, really couldn't afford it, could you think of a single-striker tactic? Grateful for your work, which for me is one of the few senses that has made me enjoy FM for years. It's time to say merry christmas!

Hi @TotalFootballFan9 ! Even knowing it would be less effective than Zeus, could you make a 4231? I think this is a wish of many here, and a 4231 TFF should still be much better than many out there. Or if a 4231 was really a death shot, really couldn't afford it, could you think of a single-striker tactic? Grateful for your work, which for me is one of the few senses that has made me enjoy FM for years. It's time to say merry christmas!

OK... I'll upload 4231 soon but it'll be weaker than Zeus ;)

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Changes:

- changed the mentality from "Attacking" to "Balanced"

- tweaked the role and PIs of MCL position

- tweaked the PI of MCR position

- tweaked PIs of DL/DR position

- tweaked some TIs​

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Changes:

- changed the mentality from "Attacking" to "Balanced"

- tweaked the role and PIs of MCL position

- tweaked the PI of MCR position

- tweaked PIs of DL/DR position

- tweaked some TIs​

I'll try, although I don't like 442 very much. Did you get better results with V2, TFF? Thanks!

I can already see a great improvement with the V2 compared to V1. I'm predicted relegation and i was doing okay with 4-6-4, so 4 wins in 14. Mid table. But after I started with V2 I've 5 straight wins, playing like a top team. I had 8 ccc's in 2 of those wins. I'm actually enjoying this game right now. Thanks a lot :sneaky:

hi very good tactics with oxford city, media forecast 20th i used v1 until december 28 i will end the season with v2.

can you delegate your responsibilities to your assistant or do you have to do it yourself?

handles touchline instructions
leads tactical briefings
provides opposition instructions

thank you TotalFootballFan9

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    132.7 KB · Views: 492
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    296.6 KB · Views: 430
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    235.9 KB · Views: 299
  • Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    307.9 KB · Views: 285
@tff what in game shouts you use

Hey,

something like the above would work well:

• Use encourage right after conceding. Never use it when even or ahead.
  • Use praise right after scoring.
  • Use demand more whenever unless late in the game and you have a massive lead.
  • Use no pressure only if your pre match or half time talks were no pressure.
  • Push forward when you change your tactic to make them more attacking in any way.
  • Basically the shouts asking them to be more attacking shouldn’t be overused when already winning by a lot.
  • Be creative is a good one when you have a lead.
    • Praising works after a good period (not necessarily scoring a goal)
    • If a player is disinterested, telling him to show some pasion works.

Ho TFF, do you leave training to *** man?

Hey,

You can leave it to your assistant or use "Training Style - Balanced" for the General Training and the individual training focus for each position can be found at the OP

Hey,

something like the above would work well:

• Use encourage right after conceding. Never use it when even or ahead.
  • Use praise right after scoring.
  • Use demand more whenever unless late in the game and you have a massive lead.
  • Use no pressure only if your pre match or half time talks were no pressure.
  • Push forward when you change your tactic to make them more attacking in any way.
  • Basically the shouts asking them to be more attacking shouldn’t be overused when already winning by a lot.
  • Be creative is a good one when you have a lead.
    • Praising works after a good period (not necessarily scoring a goal)
    • If a player is disinterested, telling him to show some pasion works.
cheers lad

I’ve signed ansu fati to play left mid here’s hoping he can perform

Status
Not open for further replies.