Status
Not open for further replies.
This match engine is driving me insane. I am having 6 or 7 clear cut chances a game. Mostly 1v1. I've had so many chances and I have scored only 1. I believe this tactic is good. I'm creating so much and playing so well but I have not won in 7 games. ??

Zeus did great in TFF's 75 Siblings testing... I think it's a good thing that we have few alternative testing sources... ;)

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/tactic/65-FM20-ZEUS-V1-by-TFF/

It's because we don't test with an underdog team that is so overpowered it wins the league with most tactics. We use the same format as Mr L.

Zeus still scored very highly with our sub-top team, so it's definitely a tactic to use though.

Fantastic Tactic! I've tried a dozen of tactics but this one is the most persistent.
All the players score and mostly the strikers. Since i've been playing with this tactic i'm unbeaten 15 matches. (1st season RSCA Anderlecht no transfers)

Than you have to say to Kompany he must use this tactic :D

It's because we don't test with an underdog team that is so overpowered it wins the league with most tactics. We use the same format as Mr L.

Zeus still scored very highly with our sub-top team, so it's definitely a tactic to use though.

Yeah, I'm not exactly a fan of having the "underdog" team being just as good as the "favorite" but only with less reputation, it doesn't prove much in terms of tactics, only that it's a game of reputation, but I feel like this isn't the thread to discuss this ?

Yeah, I'm not exactly a fan of having the "underdog" team being just as good as the "favorite" but only with less reputation, it doesn't prove much in terms of tactics, only that it's a game of reputation, but I feel like this isn't the thread to discuss this ?
TFF's Hot Tub test it relevant in the sence it shows you objectively how the "reputation" of your club affects performances .
When all of a sudden you are favorite in a match it reflects how the ai readjusts and some tactics just go to pieces , which is demonstrated there.
But ofc the mods here would try to defend their own testing methods and tell you they are better than fmarena.

You say nonsense… I suggest you to learn a bit how TFF's 75 Siblings testing works…

All team in the TFF's 75 Siblings testing league are equally strong

You say nonsense… I suggest you to learn a bit how TFF's 75 Siblings testing works…

Thats the whole point isn't it lad?
Team with same ca but one is with changed reputation?
And all of a sudden with the same ca but just reputation changed the results are different :sneaky:

For instance that 46-5-2-3-FV-Breit-Offensiv-Gala-System-v2 tactic..
Was highest rated for a while on fmbase..scored 95pts underdog on fmarena nuff said I knew what it was about right there :eek::ROFLMAO:

Ah yes, because we're so very often in a situation where you play against Barcelona and then against Girona, with both clubs having wildly different reputations, while being equally strong. Truly a situation as common as a leaf in a forest.

Ah yes, because we're so very often in a situation where you play against Barcelona and then against Girona, with both clubs having wildly different reputations, while being equally strong. Truly a situation as common as a leaf in a forest.
Yes Often lad I am guessing you are trying to be "sarcastic" or something but thats the whole point isn't it?
:geek: :****:
If you take a midtable side about half the games you are favorite and half you are Not oh boo hoo.

Yes Often lad I am guessing you are trying to be "sarcastic" or something but thats the whole point isn't it?
:geek: :****:
If you take a midtable side about half the games you are favorite and half you are Not oh boo hoo.

So your midtable side is as strong as your relegation side, makes sense I guess.
At least if the results were shown compared to the opposition, with a table with the results against a lower reputation team and another table with the results against a higher reputation team, it would make sense to give both team equal strength, you're just getting results twice as fast as you would with only one testing team.

TFF's Hot Tub test it relevant in the sence it shows you objectively how the "reputation" of your club affects performances .
When all of a sudden you are favorite in a match it reflects how the ai readjusts and some tactics just go to pieces , which is demonstrated there.
But ofc the mods here would try to defend their own testing methods and tell you they are better than fmarena.

Didn't say we were better. We use a similar format to Mr L and Heffem. The TFF's Hot Tub testing method is unique to them and it is nice to have diverse results.

This isn't the thread for it, hit me up on our feedback thread if you're unhappy with our system.

We did heavy research and opted to base our testing league on a similar format to Mr L and Heffem on the advice of many tactic makers.

As I said ion the previous page, the reason the results are a bit below with the underdog team is the (lack of) compactness. A much higher line of engagement with a lower defensive line can be done with a good team, but an underdog team (with players who are worse, not just players who play for a less reputed team) will encounter difficulties playing the same way, it makes sense.

I knew it that lower defensive line is a key for his ME!Welcome back Legend..tousend of people was waiting!

I agree the low D-Line in Zeus is a great finding by TFF ...

Thank you for your amazing tactic, TFF! :)

Zeus is the best tactic that I've tried so far!

Give this a read, Might open your eyes abit

I'm playing with Leicester the 1st season and it's going just incredible well!

Thank you TFF!

Zeus is the best tactic I've tried for FM20 so far!

lcstr1zz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.