Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing with Blyth Spartans in the Vanarama North or South, can't remember right now. We were predicted to finish 22nd but we finished 5th using this tactic. I'm a total underdog. I won more than I lost using this tactic as an underdog team and that's a friggin' win in my book.

Also, your FM 19 Gladiator tactic is what kept me playing FM last year TFF, great job!

FM20 is random as **** but Zeus is the most consistent tactic that I've tried so far! Thank you TFF! (y)

Here's my results with Bournemouth, the 1st season

nfd333.png

Playing with York at the moment. Played with other tactic but now in league one was a bit of ups and downs until I changed to this one.

won the the league media prediction was relegation.
now in the championship and now it will be harder still before pre season so change to strengthen the team.
buth after 4 straight promotions it will be difficult to strengthen the team correctly

Guys, for those of you who aren't able to download the tactic I've made a short video that shows all settings in the tactic

Football Manager 2020 13.12.2019. 18_00_11.png

This is my first match against Sassuolo...Lautaro Martinez had 8 CCC 1 on 1 against goalkeeper...and we finished with just 2 goals...potencial of this tactic is unbeliveble! TFF you are are only who can fight with this ME..CONGRATULATION,you should make some account, I would be the first one who will donate something,you deserve that,I am sure a lot of the people here would join me..

you should make some account, I would be the first one who will donate something,you deserve that,I am sure a lot of the people here would join me..

Thanks you, mate… but I will never try to monetize on my tactics because it's completely against my principles… just to hear "thank you" is more than enough for me :)

First of all thank you TFF for all the years of making tactics for us and giving us the joy of playing the game. I just have one question. Who do we remove in case of a red card?

Tried it for a couple games, its decent but not for me. Southampton had 7 CCCs, clear 1v1s against de Gea in my 2-1 win. Fair play if its working for others.

dc276ba0a7539d93321f7a617e56e663.png

Guys, what about goals from set-piexes? Does this tactic relies on them mostly and I have to turn off them before the game?
(I consider exploitsmore like cheats - with no offencet to TTFor anybody)

Status
Not open for further replies.