Status
Not open for further replies.
v2 was bad for me too lost 4 games in row changed then to v1 now in new season i will try v3

I went straight from V1 to V3 and have lost nearly every game since. Something not right with that tactic.

I feel this tactic lacks a defensive midfielder (or 2) while at the same time upping the mentality to be more attacking. Coming from a Knapp 442 tactic, the deep lying midfielders made the tactics very solid.

V2 was amazing for me. With V3 i nearly can't score any goals. I've had 5 games with 1 goal in each. 3 of them won 1-0. I loved my wingers going inside, it doesn't feel dangerous when they run wide.

I also find it works best with inverted strikers. Right on left side and left on right side.

Last edited:
v1 was doing amazing for me, plugged in v3 lost to wolves 3-1 as arsenal without any chance to them

First of all...a little bit late, i know...^^ WELCOME BACK TFF ! ♥

I`ve started a new season with Hertha BSC and used V1 which was "okay". 2 wins, 2 losses.
With V3 i got 0 wins and 2 losses. But i will test more. :)

I really loved your FM19 tactics and i`m happy you`re back.
Will post Images after the first half of the season.

I wish you all a nice start into the week.

V2 was amazing for me. With V3 i nearly can't score any goals. I've had 5 games with 1 goal in each. 3 of them won 1-0. I loved my wingers going inside, it doesn't feel dangerous when they run wide.

I also find it works best with inverted strikers. Right on left side and left on right side.

I can say that V2 is more effective when AI uses a attacking approach against you and V3 is more effective when AI uses a defensive approach against… it's inevitable that your reputation will be growing and you start encounter more and more defensive approaches against you so eventually V3 will be more effective…

I don't know about u guys, but i think this fm in general players are selfish, in attack they never pass to a better solution they always go solo till end doesn't matter if they have 4 players on other side lol

Btw, it's still in a wrong category... also, it was my first guess that I uploaded it in a wrong category and I tried to change the category but didn't found how to do that and I can call myself "a very advanced PC user" ;) also, I didn't notice any category choice when I was uploading the tactic...

All good. I'm sure you are!

Hey TFF, V2 was amazing for me - it finally sorted out my shaky away form. Testing V3 now!

Wanted to clarify one thing - do you still reccomnd having inverted strikers? or just have left footed strikers on STL and right footed on STR? Thank you!!!

ZEUS tactic has been updated to V4

Wolverine tactic has been updated to V3

Guys, I just want to say that this is the final update, it delivers the best efficiency that I've had in FM20 and I safely can say that I've tired everything.
;)

Changes:

- changes the roles of DR/DL positions from "Inverted Wingback" to "Full Backs"

- tweaked the PIs of DL/DR positions

- changed "Wingers" back to "Inverted Wingers"

The filters, training and Requirements have been updated to fit the new version.

Last edited:
is it fine if my wingers have likes to cut inside ppm?

Hey,

The tactic has been updated so now "Cut Inside" fits well.

Wanted to clarify one thing - do you still reccomnd having inverted strikers? or just have left footed strikers on STL and right footed on STR? Thank you!!!

Hey,

I suggest using Inverted Strikers

V3 was bad for my team i just got knocked out cl 1st round having 95 shots in two of legs and didt score once i will try V4 :) V1 and V2 worked amazing

ZEUS tactic has been updated to V4

Wolverine tactic has been updated to V3

Guys, I just want to say that this is the final update, it delivers the best efficiency that I've had in FM20 and I safely can say that I've tired everything.
;)

Changes:

- changed "Inverted Wingers" to "Wingers"

- changes the roles of DR/DL positions from "Inverted Wingback" to "Full Backs"

- tweaked the PIs of DL/DR positions

- changed "Wingers" back to "Inverted Wingers"

The filters, training and Requirements have been updated to fit the new version.
In V4
ML : Right Foot – Very Strong
-- MR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong ? Yes or No

Status
Not open for further replies.