Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these tactics not working just for me ?I am losin' all my matches ...My team just watchin the game like on the TV.Maybe ı should wait V9999....

same in my case now...the best is time wasting version

Are these tactics not working just for me ?I am losin' all my matches ...My team just watchin the game like on the TV.Maybe ı should wait V9999....
Just wait for a new patch lad , it doesn't seem like something worthwhile is about to come about from anyone on this patch even the famous tactic-makers.

people try with Zeus V4 but start game with a "defensive" (vs good teams) or top "cautious" (vs weaker teams) mentality

Since I alternated between v3 and v4 depending on oppositions mentality. I'm Cardiff. 2nd season in Prem.

20191216205609_1.jpg

Been having success alternating between v3 and v4 depending on whether opposition are attacking or not. Balanced with a DM or a more defensive mentality I go v3 and if they are balanced with an AM or more attacking mentality I go v4. Seems effective enough.

Thanks - Tested and really good! Won 5 Games!!!

Also if you notice at half time you haven't produced any CCC or the other team has clearly dominated you then switch to the other version regardless of mentality.

Hehe… thank you, mate but I would be really caution about FM20 I suggest you to try Demo version ;) before buying full game because something FM20 can be very frustrating

Ha ha thanks for the warning mate but lets face it I'm going to buy it anyway :LOL:

So 1st half of the season with Hertha BSC (complete fresh start), Zeus V4.
I`m really happy with the results.
Unlucky vs Bayern Munich..40. Minute red card for my central defender, so we lost 1-2.
3:3 vs Frankfurt was a match, we had 7 big chances to score, alot of shots on goal..opponent only 4 shots, 3 goals...sh*t happens. :(;)

I`ve tested the Player-Search Filter by TFF for a right Striker and bought the romanian nationalstriker Claudia Keseru for ~850k € from Ludogoretz.
Direct impact...15 league matches, 14 goals, 3 assists. (y)

Attachments

• 20191217001625_1.jpg
    20191217001625_1.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 20191217001608_1.jpg
    20191217001608_1.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 325
So 1st half of the season with Hertha BSC (complete fresh start), Zeus V4.
I`m really happy with the results.
Unlucky vs Bayern Munich..40. Minute red card for my central defender, so we lost 1-2.
3:3 vs Frankfurt was a match, we had 7 big chances to score, alot of shots on goal..opponent only 4 shots, 3 goals...sh*t happens. :(;)

I`ve tested the Player-Search Filter by TFF for a right Striker and bought the romanian nationalstriker Claudia Keseru for ~850k € from Ludogoretz.
Direct impact...15 league matches, 14 goals, 3 assists. (y)
Who is the best performer in the team?Player position?

Who is the best performer in the team?Player position?

My both strikers@ first.
Then left midfielder , central midfielder, left defender (winger) and so on.
Seems like an overall performance. Nobody is THAT outstanding but in a good flow.

Attachments

• 20191217003025_1.jpg
    20191217003025_1.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 282
My both strikers@ first.
Then left midfielder , central midfielder, left defender (winger) and so on.
Seems like an overall performance. Nobody is THAT outstanding but in a good flow.
How do you play strikers?I play as instructed my left foot striker on right and vice versa...Does it make difference because I like to play my left foot striker on left side,my preference :)

How do you play strikers?I play as instructed my left foot striker on right and vice versa...Does it make difference because I like to play my left foot striker on left side,my preference :)

I let them play like TFF wrote in his tactic-info for the previous versions.
So Left Striker with a strong right foot, Right Striker with a strong left foot.
I know..with V4, the ML/MR are going in and try to strike a goal instead of crossing. I think that was the reason for the Striker-Foot-Thing. :p
So the cross for the ML on the longpost will get to the Right Striker, who has a strong left foot and had a better chance to strike.

Now, with these ML/MR Wingers, which don`t really want to cross alot and try to go for the goal, run into mid-area, you maybe don`t need that Striker-Rule. :)
So...all you need is a ML with a strong right foot, MR with a strong left foot. Striker`s foots aren`t that important in my opinion.

Un grand merci à TFF. J'utilise Wolverine V3 et je suis premier à la fin du match aller, toujours qualifié en Ligue des champions, je suis en 1/2 de la coupe carabao. Merci TFF, puisque j'attendais un 4231 ...
Depuis que j'ai suivi les instructions, tout va bien. Le milieu de terrain gauche et l'ailier gauche sont droitiers et le milieu droit et l'aile droite sont gauchers.
IMG_20191217_105201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.