Zlatan Ibrahimovic hits out at Guardiola

Sorry, but Etoo had always a bad attitude and was damaging the squads harmony. Ibrahimovic, even though he did score 21 goals last season, didnt fit quite well into Guardiola´s setup. And considering that his wage was 11 Million a year, the best was if they could get rid of him with the least possible damage to their economy.

Ibrahimovic still had a 4 year contract left. So, on the facts of his deal, Barcelona is saving 44 Million in wages, and getting 24 Million next year. (All values are in Euros).

With Yaya Toure, more of the same thing. He came to Barcelona for only 5 Million. And after his first season he was already complaining about his salary, and demanded more action in the team. The thing is, first, the midfielders setup is the basis for reigning World Cup Champions, even before becoming WCC. I believe he was just ungrateful, because before he was relatively unknowned. And after, he was important in a winning Barcelona squad. And tbh, Man City was dumb enough to pay 35 Million euros for him. And Barcelona got now Mascherano for 24 Million, CHEAPER than TOURE..... and much better player.

I do think Guardiolas mentality is kinda like a dictatorship or so....but well, he does get results. And what I like most, is that he relies a lot on the youngsters coming from the academy. Example: Busquets, Pedro, Bojan, Thiago, Dos Santos Jonathan, Muniesa, etc..

Sorry, but Etoo had always a bad attitude and was damaging the squads harmony. Ibrahimovic, even though he did score 21 goals last season, didnt fit quite well into Guardiola´s setup. And considering that his wage was 11 Million a year, the best was if they could get rid of him with the least possible damage to their economy.

Ibrahimovic still had a 4 year contract left. So, on the facts of his deal, Barcelona is saving 44 Million in wages, and getting 24 Million next year. (All values are in Euros).

With Yaya Toure, more of the same thing. He came to Barcelona for only 5 Million. And after his first season he was already complaining about his salary, and demanded more action in the team. The thing is, first, the midfielders setup is the basis for reigning World Cup Champions, even before becoming WCC. I believe he was just ungrateful, because before he was relatively unknowned. And after, he was important in a winning Barcelona squad. And tbh, Man City was dumb enough to pay 35 Million euros for him. And Barcelona got now Mascherano for 24 Million, CHEAPER than TOURE..... and much better player.

I do think Guardiolas mentality is kinda like a dictatorship or so....but well, he does get results. And what I like most, is that he relies a lot on the youngsters coming from the academy. Example: Busquets, Pedro, Bojan, Thiago, Dos Santos Jonathan, Muniesa, etc..

I wasnt doubting his managing abilities, but he is still a mong, who treats players beadly. He knew the risk when he signed Ibra, and a 21 goal return would of been amazing and got a lot more publicity if it wasnt for messi grabbing the headlines with his performances.

I wasnt doubting his managing abilities, but he is still a mong, who treats players beadly. He knew the risk when he signed Ibra, and a 21 goal return would of been amazing and got a lot more publicity if it wasnt for messi grabbing the headlines with his performances.

Odd that, since all I've ever heard from his players is praise, even ex-players.

21 goals is good until you discover that Pedro scored even more, and he's neither the central striker that the attack is built around, nor Lionel Messi. Barca were smacking goals in for fun last seaason, so you'd expect Ibra to score over 20 realistically.

You can still be a mong and be a good manager.
He has no respect for players, Barca legends such as Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto where treated like ****. Lets see how good he is, with a Jose Mourinho Madrid in town, Not some self destructing madrid boss.
You do talk a load of **** sometimes scott.
Deco and ronaldinho were way past there prime plus ronaldinho, maybe deco as well, had developed a poor attitude. He, Ronaldinho, pretty much summed up what was going wrong with the old set up. He didn't really seem to have the hunger to win trophies anymore and was more bothered about partying. Eto'o had a bad attitude as well.

I don't see why you and joe are so bothered about how he treats his players?

I don't hear joe complaining about the way man city have treated some of there best players like ****. There former captain dunne, one of there best players last year bellamy and stephen ireland. They've all been treated worse than Ibra has and they were all more

Ferguson is famous for being pretty ruthless when it comes to some players. Is he a mong?

I don't think you can be a mong and a good manager either.

Its not that he treats players badly. If that would be the case, many others would have complained. The thing is, that for him, its his way or the highway. Thats it. Just showing, that even if you are a big star, you have to respect and listen and know that he is the boss. Ibrahimovic was aslo quite inconsistent in his performances throughout the whole year. Again, even though they lost money, it was the best for Barcelona. Ronaldinho the same, he was partying the whole time, didnt even care what people said. I lived in Barcelona during his time there, and I can tell you right now, that he was partying the whole time at the Arts Hotel, filled with whores and drugs. That was his life for his last 2 years in Barcelona.... So it was bound to happen. As for Deco, the thing was, the was being relegated by the likes of Iniesta, Xavi, etc...And didnt handle well being a substitute. Which ironically he did in Chelsea.

You do talk a load of **** sometimes scott.
Deco and ronaldinho were way past there prime plus ronaldinho, maybe deco as well, had developed a poor attitude. He, Ronaldinho, pretty much summed up what was going wrong with the old set up. He didn't really seem to have the hunger to win trophies anymore and was more bothered about partying. Eto'o had a bad attitude as well.

I don't see why you and joe are so bothered about how he treats his players?

I don't hear joe complaining about the way man city have treated some of there best players like ****. There former captain dunne, one of there best players last year bellamy and stephen ireland. They've all been treated worse than Ibra has and they were all more

Ferguson is famous for being pretty ruthless when it comes to some players. Is he a mong?

I don't think you can be a mong and a good manager either.

Still someone like ronaldinho, A Barca legend, deserved more respect that then, He won them titles and competitions almost singly handly. That game at the in madrid, when ronaldinho, on his own run rings round the madrid team. that was the best solo performance in the past 30 years. That performance alone deserved total praise.

I complained at the way that happened, and you ask Joe, He hates hughes for how Dunne was treated. He spent most of last season, blaming hughes for getting rid of Dunne every time they lost.

Fergie is ruthless, but he also respects his players, i expect Pep will never say a good thing about ibra again.

You can be a mong, Wenger a mong( always whining and can never see anything) but a good manager.

Was quite hoping for a LWF-Villa, CF-Ibrahimovic, RWF-Messi attack trio... Sadly after this incident I guess its impossible, sigh...

Well, to be honest I kinda hated Ibrahimovic around the middle of the season, too lazy on the pitch at times... Can't blame Pep for not playing him, after all Ibrahimovic is paid like 11million per season, would expect something more... Really hoped to see him play his second season in Barcelona too though, but oh well, lets hope loaning him away won't be a mistake =s...

And by the way, Barcelona just won 3-0, playing at 50%....and without Ibra, (scores by Messi, Iniesta and Villa)

And by the way, Barcelona just won 3-0, playing at 50%....and without Ibra, (scores by Messi, Iniesta and Villa)

a bet they feel so pround, beating some 2nd rate spanish side.

Lets see how they get on it 9 months time.

Still someone like ronaldinho, A Barca legend, deserved more respect that then, He won them titles and competitions almost singly handly. That game at the in madrid, when ronaldinho, on his own run rings round the madrid team. that was the best solo performance in the past 30 years. That performance alone deserved total praise.

I don't see how Ibra and Ronaldinho should be treated with respect when they don't show the same respect for the manager, team-mates and the club by giving 100% every game...

Exactly. If Ibra had lived up to his transfer fee, then Barca wouldn't have needed to buy Villa.
It's not Ibra's fault that Barca were retarded enough to pay that much money and trade Eto'o for him. How is he supposed to live up to such a huge fee? And especially if they only give him one season.

It's not Ibra's fault that Barca were retarded enough to pay that much money and trade Eto'o for him. How is he supposed to live up to such a huge fee? And especially if they only give him one season.

and Score 21, not too bad.

Fergie is ruthless, but he also respects his players, i expect Pep will never say a good thing about ibra again.

Lol.

You mean like Ferguson said such lovely things about Van Nistelrooy?

And Ibra's new team - AC Milan is now 3-0 up during HT. Your point being?

One of the most overrated and over-hyped players I've ever had the misfortune of watching

The thing is, for Guardiola to spend that much on a player without, apparently, knowing what kind of player Zlatan is, that is a huge mistake from him. But he's showed a couple of times now that his signings aren't really always the best. He also spent a whole lot on Chygrynskiy and sold him after a season without even playing him that much.

I believe that there's some truth in what Zlatan says, he's obviously favouring some players over others, perhaps in an unproffesional way. And to the ones saying that no other players have complained, now they never will, now that they've seen what'll happen. Sold asap ^^

I have seen the way Ibra played last year. He was good at the beginning. But all of a sudden he lost it. His lack of intelligence on some occasion made him look like an average strike when he actually is a Godlike player. But 1 thing is for sure, it was a complete waste of 65m euros.