Zlatan Ibrahimovic hits out at Guardiola

Barcelona are in huge debt, buying Villa for how ever much for, and before that Ibrahimovic for 45 million with a huge wage, they have lost a gargantuan amount of money. What a waste!

Barcelona are in huge debt, buying Villa for how ever much for, and before that Ibrahimovic for 45 million with a huge wage, they have lost a gargantuan amount of money. What a waste!
I hear they couldn't pay many of their players' wages....or was that a long time ago?

hes spot on with these comments, guardiola buys him then casts him aside and signs david villa, Mong.

If he actually gave 100% and proved himself there'd be no need to buy David Villa. His own fault.

Do you really think Pep was the one who signed Ibra' ? It was clearly a board decision. He has made his feelings known about him, right from the get go!

He has also been saying for a few years how much he has wanted Villa.

You can still be a mong and be a good manager.
He has no respect for players, Barca legends such as Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto where treated like ****. Lets see how good he is, with a Jose Mourinho Madrid in town, Not some self destructing madrid boss.

You don't half talk *****! Ronaldinho,Deco and Eto'o were part of the reason Barcelona were in such disaray. The hollywood attitude and lack of interest on field and Frank Reikard (sp) inability to change things was why they did so poorly

Pep came in and decided nobody was bigger than the club and if you wanted to stay you would earn your place, proving any doubters right so far, no?

One of the most overrated and over-hyped players I've ever had the misfortune of watching

Agreed. A very talented and skilful individual but extremely overrated and overpriced.

In the game against Inter (1st leg) Victor Valdes managed to travel a greater distance than him, that's shocking! Barcelona's tactic and style involves everyone working for each other and Ibra' just isn't that kind of player.

You don't half talk *****! Ronaldinho,Deco and Eto'o were part of the reason Barcelona were in such disaray. The hollywood attitude and lack of interest on field and Frank Reikard (sp) inability to change things was why they did so poorly

Pep came in and decided nobody was bigger than the club and if you wanted to stay you would earn your place, proving any doubters right so far, no?

Wasnt Eto one of the main reasons they won the treble kris? Didnt he also win the trebke the season he left barca? So has Eto being sold be justified? I would say no chance in **** has it. I dont know why people are on a wholeglorify barelona and anything assoiciated to them, they are over hyped classless fools in my opinion.

And Ibra's new team - AC Milan is now 3-0 up during HT. Your point being?

If you have seen the game, then you would know. Villa fitted perfectly into Barcelona´s gameplay. Thats no miracle, since most of the team is the first choice of the World Cup champions. And Ive seen Milan game too. And Ibra didnt play. But thats not important. I am not talking about him and AC Milan. I am just saying that Barcelona is better off without him. Period. Still believe that they are the team to beat this year in league and champions. They got, 3 good signings so far. Adriano from Seville, is a player with great versatility. Villa, well, goals guaranteed there. And Mascherano, one of the best defensive midfielders around. I am not saying the best, but among the top 5 for sure.

Sorry guys, can't agree with the "Ibra's own fault" comments. While he shouldn't have come out and had a go at Pep, Barca knew exactly what they were buying, and he performed reasonably well for them on the whole. They should have gone for Villa instead, simply because he fits their system much better. Zlatan is a phemomenal player at his best, but the simple truth of the matter is that he didn't suit the system at Barca. Poor, poor piece of business.

The point of the deal though, was precisely because he didn't suit their usual style, Pep felt that the threat up front wasn't physical enough, and that they needed an option, instead of fighting for a starting place, Ibra has acted unprofessionally, and hit out at Guardiola, if you go to a club like that, you have to know that there's a risk you won't play as much as you might like, they have some phenomenal players. His attitude was wrong. The simple truth of the matter, is that he didn't give 100%, but it was poor business, i'm sure he looked at Villa too though, but he would have been cheaper this year because of V's financial probs.