Reaction score

25/06/2016 - Tactics work even better now. Try it out!

Thanks TFF!

Thanks a lot TFF for putting so much effort in Football Manager and creating some very nice tactics. Just like so many people we have downloaded the TFF tactic and started to analyse and tweak. Please notice that TFF has made the base of this tactic and should get the credits.

TFF - Annihilator Thread

Thanks to all testers!

ZYNDAR & CE - KINGDOM
DOWNLOADLINK: V1 ZYNDAR & CE - KINGDOM TFF TWEAK

WINGER - Left footed on the left and right footed on the right
INSIDE FORWARD - Left footed on the right and right footed on the left

059c0dfbea24c95913569ac762935a8d.png

DOWNLOADLINK: V2 KINGDOM!

The V2 is a tweaked version one to get a better overall tactic (attempt!). I changed the CM (s) from version one into a CM (a) in attempt to score more goals. I also changed the whole pressing method, with very important opposition instruction. You can find these OI's below. I also changed some closing down instructions at players instructions and I changed the DM into a Deep lying playmaker. If you haven't a player for this role you can change this to a half-back or another role. But some roles may affect the closing down system as some roles automatically close down more. This tactic is made during the Bournemouth season below.

View attachment 142795

TWEAKING PARTS
Winger versus Inside Forward
If you don't have two (or one) winger(s) you can change the role of the side attacking midfielder(s) to IF, or vice versa for example in version three, which has one IF in it. If I would have a player like Ronaldo or Depay I would never play him as a winger, but as a inside forward. Keep in mind that I tested these tactics with two wingers at the flanks. I can't guarantee the same results with inside forwards, but I think they will do well. You can also tweak the role of the striker if your striker fits another role perfectly.

Half back versus another role
If you can't find a good half-back or can't manage to get him good ratings, you can change the role to a deep lying playmaker or a defensive midfielder role (close down less PI). Some roles have automatically at different closing down style and that could affect the tactic (in a good or bad) way. So, I advice to take a role that doesn't affect the closing down system to get the same results.

TRAINING

cdfa2ed1e5a159d32a0f9bf2621f16c2.png

1) If you have a couple of days free make sure you plan some friendlys. An example of this you can find in post #2 of this thread, at the schedule from Aston Villa and Real Sociedad. You can play these games with your reserves and you put the morale of your team high. Imporant!

2) You can change the match preparation yourself. If you feel like you need to change to defensive positioning or attacking movement, go ahead. Get used to these settings and find what suits the tactic (or schedule) perfectly.

3) Set this tactic in all slots and the familiarity will grow faster. Set this if you haven't got a good second-tactic.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS
Opposition instructions are very important, make sure you add them in your career.
I am still in doubt about (the selected) closing down OI's for strikers. Set them ON or OFF, whatever you feel comfortable with.

dbc197f09bdcf9db1ed9493813a2db23.png

DOWN TO TEN MEN
When you're down to ten men take off the striker and put the wingers/IF's at attacking dutie and add player instruction 'roam from position'. Look what these instructions can do after a red card, screen below. If you have many yellow cards you can substitute the player with a yellow card (never substitute the CD, except when he has a very poor rating), you can take off 'tackle harder' in player instructions or buy players with good ratings for tackling.

View attachment 156343 View attachment 156342

Grtz!

Last edited:
Did someone forget to switch to english on the tactic screenshot :p

wonder if i get time to test this tactic - too many tactics i want to test :D

Your welcome :)

a CF and wings nice, kinda guessed it from the first screenshot though, some dutch(?) words is a bit like reading german. A HB, gonna be interesting to find fitting players for that.

Your welcome :)

a CF and wings nice, kinda guessed it from the first screenshot though, some dutch(?) words is a bit like reading german. A HB, gonna be interesting to find fitting players for that.
Exactly, dutch haha. Well, later up I will put some filters but the most DM's will fit into the HB role. Even if it looks like they don't. DM has good ratings! ;)

I'm going to do a Spurs save with this, could it be tweaked to an Advanced playmaker on the left and do the cm score many?

I'm going to do a Spurs save with this, could it be tweaked to an Advanced playmaker on the left and do the cm score many?
That shouldn't be a problem. The CM (a) scored 5 goals in 10 games, Bacuna at Aston Villa.

Best game ever in CH.L since i started to play FM16.
Another 2x4-0 wins in the league.
The funny thing is that almost all my team has scored :).

Beautiful football to watch btw!
Nice job guys

View attachment 156540

Seems a nice tactic to me.. can you please tell who is your top scorer? and how many goals the CF usually score per season?

I downloaded the tactic to test it, but instead of the Winger Left, it appears to me a Inside Foward. In your picture it is a winger. How is the original display bro?

I downloaded the tactic to test it, but instead of the Winger Left, it appears to me a Inside Foward. In your picture it is a winger. How is the original display bro?

You can use Wingers or Inside Forwards depending on what your players suit best ;) its all on the OP ;) you can change freely the roles of side midfielders between IF and Winger ;) Always use on support duty though

How's going Villa save CE? ;)

Probably im going to try this with Man Marking. Will test putting both wingers tracking theirs fullbacks and ST tracking MCR/DMCR just like in TFF Anihilator. So it will be a 4-1-5-0 in defense . Will see if it will become more solid without cutting the team attack power :)

Finaly, someone who isn't testing a tactic with Leicester or top 4 team!

Gonna try this with Roma, can I put Pjanic as AP?

Today I was looking around for if you released new version of your beautiful play or something look like this formation and seeing this thread make me so happy. Thank you for this great tactics. I'm following you for soo long time and every year you make game a lot fun for me.

Keep doing your good job and thanks to other dudes who helped for this tactic.