Kingdom v1 after 12 played with Getafe media predict 20

View attachment 142496

I think its safe to say that this is the king of underdogs - no honestly their is plenty of that - but this is tested to be the king so I feel its only fair to call it the king of underdogs right now - it can do really well with poor players or really bad quality - This is only 12 matches and should be closer to 76+ before confirming its quality, but this is a hint and its a very impressive one at that and I have a feeling that this is not the last time I will be touching this tactic.

Good job Zyndar & CE

Cheers

Ps. Sorry I'm so boring as some people think lollol - I'm very impressed by this tactic ;)

@christianeriksen can't change role to my stirker cuz his best role is CF-A XD

Last edited:
@christianeriksen can't change role to my stirker cuz his best role is CF-A XD
Haha lol. Uhh, you can try to tick 'work ball into box' and exploit left and right flank. Now the focus on the last pass/the cross will be likely for the striker.

loving the tactic, however i don't have a CF striker and i cant find any. Can i use DLF instead?

I think this tactic better than your Eusebio tweak

This thread lacks 500 pages with posts - that's how good it is - the sad thing is people are unaware - I think they get blinded by the hype :) - I say talk is cheap - this one is not cheap - cheers

My first season in the Premier League with Boreham Wood after getting promoted from Championship.. predicted to get relegated but so far we have qualfied for Europa League and finished respectable 7th position.

View attachment 141355

Absolutely magnificent tactic! I am using it with my Everton game. Up to January I was very inconsistent, but after using the tactic I became 8th and won the Capital One Cup and lost the FA Cup final.

View attachment 140912
View attachment 140911

This is my team. I am playing with one IF, but it seems to be less consistent than the winger. So next season I will buy a BPD en Winger and hope for the best.

View attachment 140910
I also tried to tweak and use a Advanced Playmaker as CM, but no success.

Which tac are people using?

The original V1 or tweeked V2?

has anyone tried any striker tweaks? I've been promoted to the championship which sheffield united. i can't find a complete forward so struggling with goals from my striker :(

DOWN TO TEN MEN
When you're down to ten men take off the striker and put the wingers/IF's at attacking dutie and add player instruction 'roam from position'. Look what these instructions can do after a red card, screen below. If you have many yellow cards you can substitute the player with a yellow card (never substitute the CD, except when he has a very poor rating), you can take off 'tackle harder' in player instructions or buy players with good ratings for tackling.

View attachment 1046595 View attachment 1046596

Still working very good! ;)

https://twitter.com/TacticBookNL/status/779602985009737732

This tactic is doing wonders for my Morton team (Currently 1st. in Scottish Championship). I was only wondering whether there were filters available for this tactic?