Exactly, dutch haha. Well, later up I will put some filters but the most DM's will fit into the HB role. Even if it looks like they don't. DM has good ratings! ;)

I did remember correct :D - I know, I just had my battles with DMs not playing as well as the rest of the team, latest in a Juventus save where getting a better back up and later replacement for Marchioso was a real pain in the ***.

when i download it one is IF and not are winger but on the piture both is wingers?

does this tactic work with lower league team? doenst seem like it first half in first game im behind 4-0

does this tactic work with lower league team? doenst seem like it first half in first game im behind 4-0
Give the tactic some time. If it doesn't work than you can tweak the tactic to the roles your players like; limited full back, full back, defensive midfielder, central defender, etc. etc. Then it might work!

when i download it one is IF and not are winger but on the piture both is wingers?
Look at the question (and my answer) from SHAFTPT. ;)

Gonna try this with Roma, can I put Pjanic as AP?
Yes. But I don't guarantee good ratings like a Winger role. Let me know!

Probably im going to try this with Man Marking. Will test putting both wingers tracking theirs fullbacks and ST tracking MCR/DMCR just like in TFF Anihilator. So it will be a 4-1-5-0 in defense . Will see if it will become more solid without cutting the team attack power :)
Please let me know about this! :)

How's going Villa save CE? ;)
Haven't played much after I uploaded the tactic, but so far:
View attachment 156350

I downloaded the tactic to test it, but instead of the Winger Left, it appears to me a Inside Foward. In your picture it is a winger. How is the original display bro?
You can change this manual. The tactic is tested with two W's, but I played one game with an IF on the left and then I saved the tactic and uploaded this. I advice you to use 2 W's, but I don't think it is a good idea to play a player like Depay as W, but IF. So, get used to the tactic and see what suits your players best. But the test results are with two W's.

Seems a nice tactic to me.. can you please tell who is your top scorer? and how many goals the CF usually score per season?
The striker will score the most goals.

Hello Christian , can you show statistic vs City/Utd/Liverpool ?

Hello Christian , can you show statistic vs City/Utd/Liverpool ?
For some reason I can't open the matches I played at the beginning of the season. But I will publish the latest matches against these oppositions. But keep in mind that I started working on a 4231 tactic. In the latest screen (versus Manchester City) I finally got the tactic as I want it to be (with man mark, sorry people but it just work!). First loss against Manchester United, but that was a match without man mark and the second match with the new 4231.

View attachment 156319 View attachment 156318 View attachment 156317 View attachment 156316

Last edited:
For some reason I can't open the matches I played at the beginning of the season. But I will publish the latest matches against these oppositions. But keep in mind that I started working on a 4231 tactic. In the latest screen (versus Manchester City) I finally got the tactic as I want it to be (with man mark, sorry people but it just work!). First loss against Manchester United, but that was a match without man mark and the second match with the new 4231.

View attachment 1046619 View attachment 1046620 View attachment 1046621 View attachment 1046622

Thx mate , looks amazing

CE release it now if you need more testing, I am at the start of a season

United 1st game with it, with a shrewsbury team that has had back to back promotions to prem and finished 8th last year in the prem

I lost 2-1 and was dominated, but needs more time let me continue and will get back to you

Only thing I would say is the wingers sometimes hold the ball too long and lose it, or get isolated

Second game of the season, euro super cup . Both goals were scored from indirect free kicks.

View attachment 156293

le. Cataldi it's fantastic in MCR position.

Last edited: