Im giving a shot to joker cause I dont like 3 defence Style...

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

Finished the first season. Dybala is a beast! Won the Champions League, FA Cup and Premier League with a lot of records. Most wins ever, most points ever. Now I'm going to start second season and I changed my team a lot. This is my first XI now:

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Alaba
Weigl (support) Bazoer (defensive)
Chamberlain Griezman Sanchez
Dybala

Leviathan V5 is working very well. Tried numerous saves and it always performs. It's really the first fm17 plug and play tactic that always delivers.

Leviathan V5 is working very well. Tried numerous saves and it always performs. It's really the first fm17 plug and play tactic that always delivers.

Weak and strong teams too? Since most of the responses are with big clubs.

Zyndar thx for tactic Leviathan v5!
This is best tactic for FM17!
My results with Leviathan after first season(default squad)
View attachment 1101973

ps:0 losses!and 106 points!very nice!
+Euro Cup!
+FA Cup!
wait 2 season...buy Griezman and Bernard Silva and Dier...

Can i have the link for player faces pleasssseeeeeee
Pretty pleaseeeeee

Weak and strong teams too? Since most of the responses are with big clubs.
I Usually play with decent teams but with RB Leipzig I had media prediction 13th and finished 3rd place and reached the Cup Final.

Well, due to the lack of responses on Joker, I would say Leviathan is better.
I am playing with Leviathan and Icardi scores REALLY a lot! 12 goals in 6 matches! Waiting for the tactic to become fully fluid, then I will teach them also Joker, maybe for matches against better teams: 4-1-2-2-1 appears a little better defensively than 4-2-3-1. :)

Hi Zyndar!

I'm using Leviatathan V5.

At the momente I use for CMR - Ball Winning Midfielder; CML - Advanced Playmaker

What is the difference in relation to the individual training, between the two CM?
What individual training should I use?

Did I need to change? What's you opinion?

Struggle with Lazio

How long it will take for the team to asimilate the tactic ?

I'm suffering serious defeats with Lazio...

No luck with this tactic for me... :(

Hi Zyndar!

I'm using Leviatathan V5.

At the momente I use for CMR - Ball Winning Midfielder; CML - Advanced Playmaker

What is the difference in relation to the individual training, between the two CM?
What individual training should I use?

Did I need to change? What's you opinion?

I would train both as CMsu.

How long it will take for the team to asimilate the tactic ?

I'm suffering serious defeats with Lazio...

No luck with this tactic for me... :(

Then change to another tactic on the forum, there are many here luckily ;)

I am playing with Leviathan and Icardi scores REALLY a lot! 12 goals in 6 matches! Waiting for the tactic to become fully fluid, then I will teach them also Joker, maybe for matches against better teams: 4-1-2-2-1 appears a little better defensively than 4-2-3-1. :)
Little update (I haven't very much time to play) for Icardi's stats: 13 matches 22 goals. Amazing!!!