View attachment 1099985 New Invincibles?

View attachment 1099986 Won everything bar the efl cup again

View attachment 1099987 Not too sure what happened to Ozil this season but Dybala definitely stepped up

Dybala, wow! Maybe Ballon D'or award for him?

Hi Zyndar. I was wondering why Joker V4 has been removed? I had looked at it and thought it looked pretty solid. Was this not the case? I'm currently in between saves and considering what tactic to go with. Thanks for all your work on these.

It was nowhere near effective as V1 or V2, so I removed. Both Leviathan and Samurai are working well or you should check others' tactic here.

Hi mate,

Have you got the link for Samurai Ive not seen that one

It was nowhere near effective as V1 or V2, so I removed. Both Leviathan and Samurai are working well or you should check others' tactic here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Hi mate,

Have you got the link for Samurai Ive not seen that one

It was nowhere near effective as V1 or V2, so I removed. Both Leviathan and Samurai are working well or you should check others' tactic here.
[/QUOTE]

It has it's own thread out here.

Hello to every one!

First, a big thanks to Zyndar, LEVIATHAN V5 is the one o save my "***"! Great tatic, for me, it's the best so far.

On the first seasan, but not from the bigin... I start using the LEVIATHAN V5 on the first game in the second image

Calendar

View attachment 1100113 View attachment 1100114 View attachment 1100115

Transfers

View attachment 1100116

Others

View attachment 1100111 View attachment 1100112

Only the transfers are visible, other pics don't show.

Ok it's time for my feedback.
I play Real Madrid, from the beginning I use tactics JOKER V2. Formation works well, the game has become boring. This season, I have incredible results in defense. Look at this:

Despite patches everything is going fine. I saw a new version of the JOKER but these results ... maybe later.
My other team is Roma but that's a harder case, i describe it in second Zyndar's topic.

Last edited:
I play Real Madrid, from the beginning I use tactics JOKER V2. Formation works well, the game has become boring. This season, I have incredible results in defense. Look at this:

Despite patches everything is going fine. I saw a new version of the JOKER but these results ... maybe later.
My other team is Roma but that's a harder case, i describe it in second Zyndar's topic.
One goal conceded in 29 matches????
Have you build a wall on the goal line -)

Inviato dal mio SM-T311 utilizzando Tapatalk

Joker V2 is really the best of the best in 17.1x. Not only perfect in my Watford save also outperform all other tactics in my own tactic testing db, most of the time the opponent do not even have one shot on goal. Shame the 17.2 ruined it and seems like 433 formation was nerfed pretty badly even Zyndar can't make it work well and I wonder if some SI staff were playing with Joker V2 and decided to nerf it :D

Joker V2 is really the best of the best in 17.1x. Not only perfect in my Watford save also outperform all other tactics in my own tactic testing db, most of the time the opponent do not even have one shot on goal. Shame the 17.2 ruined it and seems like 433 formation was nerfed pretty badly even Zyndar can't make it work well and I wonder if some SI staff were playing with Joker V2 and decided to nerf it :D

You would laugh if you would know how many hours I spent on getting back Joker V2 on track. I failed to succeed :)

Hello All, I read all 32 pages and i cant found the link to JOKER V2, someone can give me the tactic ? TY

You would laugh if you would know how many hours I spent on getting back Joker V2 on track. I failed to succeed :)

I feel your pain mate, after trying v3 and v4 and I even try to tweak your v2 myself to no avail. I will try Leviathan V5, looks like you got a new killer :)

I have a bit of a dilemma, was wondering if I could get everyones thoughts on it please?

With my Everton side Lukaku is currently being bid on for 50m (first season), so I'm wondering whether to cash in or not here. For the DLF position for Leviathan do you think any of these guys could play well there:

Luan, Muniain

Muniain seems like a cheaper version of a Dybala to me, so I'm thinking about retraining him to the striker position