Zyndar's Tactic Workshop - 2 or 3 strikers formations

So when your are trying to use the filters in the game, those are simply not visible in the full version?

Yes exactly. Yesterday to try your tactic in release, I couldn't use the .tac over your tactic, so I rebuilt it by looking over your pictures. Than I downloaded your filters but they can't be found when I try to import than in the game. They are in the good file : document/ SI games/ Football Manager 17 / Filters ... Just the format they were using in beta changed over night.

Yes exactly. Yesterday to try your tactic in release, I couldn't use the .tac over your tactic, so I rebuilt it by looking over your pictures. Than I downloaded your filters but they can't be found when I try to import than in the game. They are in the good file : document/ SI games/ Football Manager 17 / Filters ... Just the format they were using in beta changed over night.

I will definitely create the filters in the new format, but until now you still can load up your save where you already used and at manage filters, you can select all and export. Just guessing, not at home atm.

zynadar

I don't know why but I can't load your tactics ?!?

Can you help me with it. Thx !

zynadar

I don't know why but I can't load your tactics ?!?

Can you help me with it. Thx !

The full version uses .fmf files, the beta used .tac files. Today evening I'll update the tactics in the OP.

Using Falchion, working great. Made one or two changes to fit lower league football and my players. Won the Vanarama North league easily after the media said we'd finish around 20th. Top goal scorer had 40 in the season.

Using Falchion, working great. Made one or two changes to fit lower league football and my players. Won the Vanarama North league easily after the media said we'd finish around 20th. Top goal scorer had 40 in the season.

Aaaaand results? :D

Could anyone upload the play instructions to the 442 if possible

lets do it I just wondered the falcion tactics and dont cry ibrahimovic:DD:

- Claymore V2 and Defensive version V2 added
- Falchion files updated
- Player filters updated
- Bottle of wine opened

Sweet! What changes you made mate?

Passing is now direct, removed exploit the middle and work ball into box, added look for overlap and run at defence and changed some passing setting in the player instructions. Also changed AP to support and both wingers to attack. I guess that's it.

Ok mate cheers. Slipped a bit in the league to 3rd since but only a couple points behind, since the me changed.

V2 in action.

2378287-20161104-RwUAUd.png

And this guy is on fire, scoring 17 on 12 matches :)

View attachment 122040 View attachment 122039