Zyndar's Tactic Workshop - 2 or 3 strikers formations

Where can i check it? Am i blind or something because i cant see OP? :/

CLAYMORE V2

2378197-20161104-XYJIJ7.png

Thanks mate. Sorry for being blind. I found it now :).. Will post some results after i finish my season.

Media prediction was to come 2nd so it's not surprising that i'm winning the league but what is, is how dominant we have been over the other top teams in matches
View attachment 120096

Although you are in the second season this looks very impressive. Could you show your squad? Media pred.?

Hi Zyndar

Just starting my 2nd season with Hamburg St. Pauli that I got promoted to the Bundesliga
I will report back what the results will be.

View attachment 119526 Was predicted to finish 17th but finished 8th. Good results in 1st half of season but tbh very unstable. Created an amazing amount of CCC's and my striker pair were outstanding. A better team would have done much better. Not perfect, but the ME ain't either.
View attachment 119525

Do you also use these filters for Falchion? I changed the AP a bit so it fits the DLP, but for the strikers DLF is quite a bit different than F9 and AF.

Do you also use these filters for Falchion? I changed the AP a bit so it fits the DLP, but for the strikers DLF is quite a bit different than F9 and AF.

Well, I have to update the filters/important player attributes :)

Thinking about a new career using 4-3-3 with 3ST so I would like to know whether Falchion's performance was affected by the new patch or not.

Thinking about a new career using 4-3-3 with 3ST so I would like to know whether Falchion's performance was affected by the new patch or not.

I would be also interested since I did not used it since the patch (H)

unfortunately Falchion is dead after the patch. Was great beforehand though, i was on a 41 game unbeaten streak as United.

unfortunately Falchion is dead after the patch. Was great beforehand though, i was on a 41 game unbeaten streak as United.

A bit more detailed feedback would be great. Show the results before and after, how you are conceding the goals, why you are failing to score, etc. I will be working on v2, since with 4-3-3 3ST the squad management is very easy and I pretty much like the formation too.

early impressions are very good. i'll update later once the season is finished. who do you test your tactics with zyndar?

Which team are you controlling? I am testing my tactics with the Crystal Palace save shared earlier. However I will create a new save soon.