Zyndar's Tactic Workshop - 2 or 3 strikers formations

=== FALCHION is back, added to post #2 ===

Southampton test so far

Thats right have my team Middlesbrough in relegation again, well am going to sort that out right now by giving them the Falchion Tactic and see who will be laughing then!!

ive not had as much fun with a tactic as falchion for years.hoping v6 will be just as good.

check new falchion

Here it is guys! Finally found how to make Falchion work greatly with new FM updates.

» I have just made a little tweak, changed the midfielder to defensive midfiender.

Home matches: You guys should use control, but if it is an hardcore opponent just use normal.

Away matches: Recommended using normal, unless it's a really easy opponent.

OI's: Just let your assistant manager give the OI's.

I found out that defensive midfielders gives more stability to the tactic! You should have a player with good passing and defending stats to this position.

» Currently I am managing Charlton in year 2026 on Premier League and I am on 2nd place just behind Man Utd.

» You should give the tactic a few games and get your team familiar with it, no tactic will do magic, I suggest changing training to Cohesion and Teamwork in the beggining and when getting bad results.

View attachment 1101513

Cheers
~ View attachment 1101512

View attachment 1101514 DOWNLOAD:

Falchion V6 looks awesome, I was waiting for a 4-3-1-2 tactic for a while, been struggling to create my own. Thanks Zyndar, I will try out!

The simple answer is that with this Control/Very fluid setup this combination worked the best. The poacher is sitting on the shoulder of the last defender and having 2 of them makes the opposition defenders very busy to guard them. I hope you will find the same success as I did.

Should post it back to MR L to test the tweak version and compare them from the *beta* to this one

Falchion V7 added to the OP #2.

FALCHION V7

2461216-20170206-SAcMgr.png

Watford test

wich striker is the main scorer? you believe the v7 is better or not ? wich one is better for underdog v6 or v7?

wich striker is the main scorer? you believe the v7 is better or not ? wich one is better for underdog v6 or v7?

In V7 the poacher is the main scorer and I think it is a slightly better tactic then V6 attacking wise, but V6 is better defensively. For underdog I would choose V7.

Looks a little better so far . the left striker with left foot and haves 11 at crossing gives alot of assists. I am playing with gloucester at sport league one

Just moved to my second team (gone from amateur to semi pro team, so moving up slowly!)
Genesis worked well for my last team but I am going to try Hannibal because it just looks much more simple for a lower league side. Even though Genesis worked well (I won the league) my strikers did not score many and I guess that's because at that level know one was anywhere near good enough to play as a False 9.

With that in mind and from switching to Hannibal, my question is, should I keep the Complete Forward position (even though there will be nobody remotely good enough to play at this level or should I change the role? Filling the Advanced Forward position will be easy.

Just moved to my second team (gone from amateur to semi pro team, so moving up slowly!)
Genesis worked well for my last team but I am going to try Hannibal because it just looks much more simple for a lower league side. Even though Genesis worked well (I won the league) my strikers did not score many and I guess that's because at that level know one was anywhere near good enough to play as a False 9.

With that in mind and from switching to Hannibal, my question is, should I keep the Complete Forward position (even though there will be nobody remotely good enough to play at this level or should I change the role? Filling the Advanced Forward position will be easy.

CF could be changed to DLF.

Kinda struggling

So I'm using the Hannibal and it's really not worked so far. I do have an above average Watford team that's predicted to come in 2nd but I can't stop conceding and the goals are all seemingly from set pieces. ManUtd the team in first has won 13 off 13, so I don't think it would have mattered as much but I'm struggling, really. I'm in 4th but i was comfortably 2nd last season. Just a case of tactical unfamiliarity, do you think? It just went to full. Also I've got a good backline (Gaya, Vallejo,Lemos,Bellerin) and I still concede goals like **** with defenders with low ratings.

So I'm using the Hannibal and it's really not worked so far. I do have an above average Watford team that's predicted to come in 2nd but I can't stop conceding and the goals are all seemingly from set pieces. ManUtd the team in first has won 13 off 13, so I don't think it would have mattered as much but I'm struggling, really. I'm in 4th but i was comfortably 2nd last season. Just a case of tactical unfamiliarity, do you think? It just went to full. Also I've got a good backline (Gaya, Vallejo,Lemos,Bellerin) and I still concede goals like **** with defenders with low ratings.

Hannibal is totally outdated mate, don't suggest to use it :) I would say Bushido from the Samurai topic is better, but this year 442 tactics are leaky.

Hannibal is totally outdated mate, don't suggest to use it :) I would say Bushido from the Samurai topic is better, but this year 442 tactics are leaky.
so for you are better some tactics like 4312/21 or 433 with wingers?

so for you are better some tactics like 4312/21 or 433 with wingers?

433 with wingers is totally not supported by the ME, also with inside forwards you will be struggling to score high amount of goals. The advantage of this formation is that it is very strong defensive wise. Tactics with players in MR/ML and AMR/AML positions cannot really compete with more centralised formations. Actually I am working on a 41221 with IFs, it got 295 points on TFF’s underdog test, but it failed to perform that good in my Burnley test, so it is not yet released. Also I have a beta on an alternative 442 strikerless, with 2 DM and 2 SS. I hope that one of these can be released shortly.

My two most recent seasons using the tactic. Still a cracking tactic.

e69f162e764ed88e0d5e73a85b60728d.png

a0163ce4509b6406ca4c8c24836e67c4.png

Shitcakes

Well, didn't read your post about it being outdated and my team went almost unbeaten through the first half of the season and I'd opened up a 5 point lead on United at the top of the league and finished top of the CL group winning every game. Now I'm in a bad run and have fallen a couple of points behind. I've started conceding a bucketload after conceding only 5 goals in 19 games. Do you think I can make the switch to Bushido in January?

Well, didn't read your post about it being outdated and my team went almost unbeaten through the first half of the season and I'd opened up a 5 point lead on United at the top of the league and finished top of the CL group winning every game. Now I'm in a bad run and have fallen a couple of points behind. I've started conceding a bucketload after conceding only 5 goals in 19 games. Do you think I can make the switch to Bushido in January?

Sure, you can use Bushido and leave Hannibal in one slot just to mix things up. I am saying it since Hannibal worked well for you for some time.