Zyndar's Tactic Workshop - 2 or 3 strikers formations

I had been using Falcion V3 with great succes, but suddenly I started noticing a great drop in performance. I tried V4 and V5 (both had been in slots till fluid) to see if that would change things, but it only got worse. Same goes for Genesis. So I decided to stick with Falchion V3 and focus on team work during match training and it did help a bit... managed to save my season and win the title. Still wondering what tactic to go for in next season though... Don't want to screw it up.

Try djs1 Falchion tweak from post 292.

yes bro i use the same Oi's as the orginal falchion v3

Hi @djs1

Dit you use your tweak in the hole season in Championship or did you change to some of Zyndar's updates?

Hi @djs1

Dit you use your tweak in the hole season in Championship or did you change to some of Zyndar's updates?

View attachment 109520hi bro,i used my tweak for the entire season.Its very important to give a monthly teamtalk to boost morale and another thing i find useful is switching to overload late in the game if you need a goal

@djs1 and @Zyndar

Falcon with djs1 works very well wth Blackburn. I start using it in november in first season, and im in top5. I will show some pics later.

Just a quick update with my Högaborgs team using Genesis AP V2. Got promotion from the second division (prediction 4th), currently on top in the first division (media prediction 9th) with less than a half season remaining!

Two minor tweaks:
- drop the d-line to normal
- drop the mentality to counter whenever I am not clear favorite

I will post results at the end of season. Great tactic!

Hi Zyndar,

Last year I used your Deadly Circle tactic on all my saves in FM16 and it was absolutely amazing. Whilst I know you have Hannibal, I was wondering if you have been able to get anything close to Deadly Circle in this years game?

Cheers

Hi Zyndar,

Last year I used your Deadly Circle tactic on all my saves in FM16 and it was absolutely amazing. Whilst I know you have Hannibal, I was wondering if you have been able to get anything close to Deadly Circle in this years game?

Cheers

Hi dude,

Similiar to which Deadly Circle version? There were many (H)

Did anyone try Genesis AP? Is it still good with last patch (I don't play from a while). Results?

HANNIBAL V4 - Inspired by Diego Simeone's philosophy

[...]

!!! Notes - Very Important !!!

- By default, you should start your matches on STANDARD
- HANNIBAL V4 works great on
COUNTER in the following cases:
+ If you are facing a stronger opponent, home or away
+ If you are facing a team who is relying on counter attacking

- When you are after a goal, push the D-line 1 tick higher to 'Slightly Higher'.

Corners

Corners should be taken by the best corner taker, just position the players like on the screenshot.

View attachment 1092388

That's what I meant because when I load the tactic into my save, the position of the players in the corner tab is different than the one shown in the attachment.

That's what I meant because when I load the tactic into my save, the position of the players in the corner tab is different than the one shown in the attachment.

Hmm, then position your players like on the screenshot.

tested Hnnibal V4 some good games but finding it difficult against weak squads lost to eibar and coruna beside Rela Barca and At Bilbao
View attachment 108776

Decided to continue using Falchion V3 with my SK Lierse save and it's still working like a charm. Must say that I slightly improved the squad, but still, my players are still fairly average. Would love to see another update of the Falchion tactic, but for the time being, I will continue using V3. Lots of fun.