Zyndar's Tactic Workshop - 2 or 3 strikers formations

In Zyndar's tactics with 2 or 3 strikers I played two seasons.
1. Parma with Hannibal V3 in Serie A
View attachment 108230View attachment 108229View attachment 108220
Prediction was 19th place so it's great result. In my opinion Hannibal match to weaker teams. As you see i won against stronger team like Milan but sometimes I lost against teams inside the table. Unfortunately at the end of season performence dropped and failed to qualify to Champions League.

2. I got an offer from AS ROMA and i take it. I chose FALCHION V5 to my tac. The start was good, I had some problems in defense but attack was great. Encouraged by the opinions of this topic I changed during the season formation to FALCHIONV3. The problem with the defense has not disappeared, and the goal was less. I tried solution described in #292post and it was my biggest mistake in my carrer. My strikers lost all effectiveness, in last 5 games none of them scored goals. The lowest scores in the team gain the players lined up to F9. I'm back to standard FALCHIONV3 but problem is still unsolved. I know that Zydnar suspended FALCHION, do you have any recomendation? My players were buying to this, I can olny try change to JOKER. How can I recover my strikers?

View attachment 108228View attachment 108227View attachment 108226View attachment 108225View attachment 108224View attachment 108223View attachment 108222View attachment 108221

Last edited:
View attachment 1100242View attachment 1100243View attachment 1100254
Prediction was 19th place so it's great result. In my opinion Hannibal match to weaker teams. As you see i won against stronger team like Milan but sometimes I lost against teams inside the table. Unfortunately at the end of season performence dropped and failed to qualify to Champions League.

2. I got an offer from AS ROMA and i take it. I chose FALCHION V5 to my tac. The start was good, I had some problems in defense but attack was great. Encouraged by the opinions of this topic I changed during the season formation to FALCHIONV3. The problem with the defense has not disappeared, and the goal was less. I tried solution described in #292post and it was my biggest mistake in my carrer. My strikers lost all effectiveness, in last 5 games none of them scored goals. The lowest scores in the team gain the players lined up to F9. I'm back to standard FALCHIONV3 but problem is still unsolved. I know that Zydnar suspended FALCHION, do you have any recomendation? My players were buying to this, I can olny try change to JOKER. How can I recover my strikers?

View attachment 1100246View attachment 1100247View attachment 1100248View attachment 1100249View attachment 1100250View attachment 1100251View attachment 1100252View attachment 1100253

Hi mate,

I'm not an expert, but I have a lot of experience using Falchion V3. In my opinion, it's still the best tactic that's in this thread. I also have experienced a sudden drop in performance of my squad. My advice is to not change the tactic, but to really invest in player morale. Use team conference, use individual talks, anything to get the morale of your players up. Cause without it, you'll find yourself in a downward spiral. It can also really help to focus your general training to team cohesion (you can go to heavy if not too many games planned) and change the match training to teamwork or tactic.

Also great advice to boost morale is to plan a game against a regional team during an interland week for example.
Don't know if any of this is any help to you, or if you already tried all the above. One thing I can say, is that changing the tactic during the season is often not a good thing. And that morale is key.

View attachment 107911View attachment 107910

end of our first season in epl following back to back promotions using falchion(v3 tweaked)and its been a great season.kept faith the majority of my squad and weve made the CL qualifiers.James wilson 30 league goals was a great achievement.Really surprised that people have struggled using falchion,including my tweaked version.Really curious as to how guys play as i believe if you do things correctly you will have great success.Do guys apply OI's during a game as if a team makes substitutions or changes then obviously u need to change the OI's.this is a mistake a lot of people make

View attachment 1100242View attachment 1100243View attachment 1100254

View attachment 1100246View attachment 1100247View attachment 1100248View attachment 1100249View attachment 1100250View attachment 1100251View attachment 1100252View attachment 1100253

hi mate,im just wonder about your comment that my tweak was worse for your team.How many matches did u give it,was it fluid?do you change OI;s mid game?team talks?

Forgot to post the results before i started the 4th season with Middlesbrough. This is the same team posted in the Samurai thread post 65 for the 3rd season. My players are getting better and due to that they are better at the attacking formations like Genesis came 3rd in the Premier League and won the EFL Cup and the FA cup.

View attachment 107674View attachment 107673

Now am jumping over on the Leviathan tactic for the 4th season and trying the 4 2 3 1... Its going good so far lost 2 matches

View attachment 107672View attachment 107671

View attachment 1100603View attachment 1100604

end of our first season in epl following back to back promotions using falchion(v3 tweaked)and its been a great season.kept faith the majority of my squad and weve made the CL qualifiers.James wilson 30 league goals was a great achievement.Really surprised that people have struggled using falchion,including my tweaked version.Really curious as to how guys play as i believe if you do things correctly you will have great success.Do guys apply OI's during a game as if a team makes substitutions or changes then obviously u need to change the OI's.this is a mistake a lot of people make

could u help me with yours OI's for mk dons tweak?

5885 sandywood

Here it is guys! Finally found how to make Falchion work greatly with new FM updates.

» I have just made a little tweak, changed the midfielder to defensive midfiender.

Home matches: You guys should use control, but if it is an hardcore opponent just use normal.

Away matches: Recommended using normal, unless it's a really easy opponent.

OI's: Just let your assistant manager give the OI's.

I found out that defensive midfielders gives more stability to the tactic! You should have a player with good passing and defending stats to this position.

» Currently I am managing Charlton in year 2026 on Premier League and I am on 2nd place just behind Man Utd.

» You should give the tactic a few games and get your team familiar with it, no tactic will do magic, I suggest changing training to Cohesion and Teamwork in the beggining and when getting bad results.

View attachment 107039

Cheers
~ View attachment 107040

View attachment 107038 DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:
has anyonetried falchion v6 beta,im planning on giving it a go with man utd but not sure IWB's suit them?

=== FALCHION is back, added to post #2 ===

Please note that this version is different from the beta, which was tested by MR L and Co.
FALCHION V6

2459821-20170204-qPEBwR.png

Corners to be taken by MCL or AMC

Southampton test so far

=== FALCHION is back, added to post #2 ===

Please note that this version is different from the beta, which was tested by MR L and Co.

FALCHION V6

2459821-20170204-qPEBwR.png

Corners to be taken by MCL or AMC

Southampton test so far

great work zyndar.really keen to start a save with man utd in which i will focus on youth but have been stuck for anew tactic as wanted to use something other than falchion as im using it with mk dons still.however,the change to 2 strikers means i wanna give this new one a go.what made u change to poachers mate?

great work zyndar.really keen to start a save with man utd in which i will focus on youth but have been stuck for anew tactic as wanted to use something other than falchion as im using it with mk dons still.however,the change to 2 strikers means i wanna give this new one a go.what made u change to poachers mate?

The simple answer is that with this Control/Very fluid setup this combination worked the best. The poacher is sitting on the shoulder of the last defender and having 2 of them makes the opposition defenders very busy to guard them. I hope you will find the same success as I did.

only just noticed this has control mentality,very nice!hope it brings as much success as v3 bro

zyndar what individual training do u use?

zyndar what individual training do u use?

I usually let the assistant to do the individual training. If you do it yourself, train the players in the role/position they are playing in.