Recent content by Andriko

  1. A

    Argentine League Footy on UK TV

    thanks!
  2. A

    Best manager ever?

    Clough. He won back to back Champ league titles with a middle market team in an era when you had to actually WIN your national league to get there (not come 5th). He almost did it with Derby aswell, and with neither teams did he ever have super star players.
  3. A

    Argentine League Footy on UK TV

    As the title says basically. Is there a TV station showing the Argentinian League in the UK anymore? I know 5 had it, but they won't even show the baseball anymore :( Or will I have to hunt an on-line alternative? ty
  4. A

    FM 2010: What Do You Want To See?

    I would like them to stop adding 'features' (there is too many), and make the ones they have now work properly or get rid of them. Also, I would rather they spent time making the game prosess ALOT faster. I am not sure how they could do this, but seriously, it has become such a slow game. Most...
  5. A

    Your FM History

    Started with CM2 Don't aske me who I managed though
  6. A

    The council won't give planning permission

    Well Satansangel, if you £140 mill, then why do you need a bigger stadium? My team needs the revenues!
  7. A

    The council won't give planning permission

    Not much chance then. My wage budget is 3.5mil per year, some players in the division get more then that!!
  8. A

    The council won't give planning permission

    As the title says! I am in the championship with a 10,000 capacity and filling out everyweek. Does that mean the board will build a new stadium at some point? Or I am just stuck? I am Rushden btw.
  9. A

    Football Manager 2010 changes?

    Less 'features' please. The CM3 generation more or less had the right balance. All these transfer rumours, press confrences, team talks yada yada are getting out of hand and don't really make sense anyway. All this stuff over the years just feels like some fluff that has been attached... badly...
  10. A

    Do the Goal Posts have magnets?

    I seem to be noticing in my game a helluva lot of my teams shots 'hit the upright' or bounce of the crossbar yada yada. I am pretty sure I am not doing anything tacticaly wrong, and my strikers are pretty capable players, so is there something I am missing. Or does FM not like me anymore and...
  11. A

    Gelling, Adapting and Settling in time

    I have taken over a new team, which should be leading the division, and they consitently draw even though they are playing better which I preasume is a sign that they have not yet adjusted to the tactic, nor have they gelled (I signed 5 new players). But this has been going on for 12 games, how...
  12. A

    how far do you get

    I am in 2018/19 season with Rushden (team I started with). Only in the championship and struggling, and had no luck getting a better job, but I am having a great time. This is definatley the best CM -- FM game they have made
  13. A

    Letting in silly goals

    thanks for the help brian gabriel! I had been slowly implementing most of your advice already, though i have never tried man marking for DL/R!! I have slowed the tempo, shortened the passing and reduced the mentalaty a bit, and am now getting fewer shots, but most of them on target. Maybe it is...
  14. A

    Letting in silly goals

    I am rushden in the Championship in a very advanced year (9th season i think), and am getting very frustrated with a team that lets in really silly goals, for example, 30 yard screams, or a player 'walking' it in the net. At the same time my players can miss really easy chances, or keep taking...
Back
Top