Recent content by DancingChicken

  1. D

    What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

    Fred. I'm playing him as a lone striker.
  2. D

    What Team Produces The Best Regens?

    Title says it all.
  3. D

    2nd Season

    In my second season with stoke and i finished 6th last season. Need a RB, RM, ST, GK To be honest a whole squad so any suggestion will be great.
  4. D

    Stoke

    Started a stoke game and have a few strikers to choose from. Griffiths, Donovan, Jones, Gudjohnson, Tuncay. And I play 1 up top and 1 in CAM position as a Trequartista. Cheers. Right now im playing with Griffiths (poacher) and Donovan (Trequartista)
  5. D

    Where can I improve ??

    For the Barca team are year are you in ?? ---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ---------- Neymar and De Gea
  6. D

    Where can I improve ??

    Right, you put down your team and others suggest where it can improve. I'll start it off. This is a format but it's not too strict. You don't need the whole squad just the players you use quite alot. Leeds United. Season 2010/2011. Goalkeeper's: K.Schmeichel, Tony Sylva. Right-Backs: Kurt...
  7. D

    Supposedly good players you would never sign again?

    Play him as a poacher and he has got 16 goals and its January for me
  8. D

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Leeds of course
  9. D

    Full Back's

    Need a Right and Left back for spurs. Willing to spend about 12 million pounds overall. Cheers.
  10. D

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Budget £7 mil + Decent reputation. That's all really.
  11. D

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Hapoel Tel Aviv ?? There Israeli but it could be a good challenge. To try and get them to win the champions league and become a major force in European football .
  12. D

    Santos. SOO many good youth players.

    But should I sell some of them. Just to make a couple of mil.
Back
Top