Recent content by Darkatdawn

  1. D

    Darkatdawn's The Way is it meant to be played

    Darkatdawn's The Way is it meant to be played Formation & Instructions: Opposition Instructions: Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen. Training workload set Very High Teamwork during Pre-season, then change it to Average Teamwork. Note: If you are managing a small team...
  2. D

    Total Football: Tic-Tac Magick (FM12)

    Not possible to recreate the Dutch machine because the current outdated Match Engine does not allow more than two players to swap positions, so you can not include a 3 player to use the swap cycle. I can make a few players swap positions: the two forwards change positions with the wingers but I...
  3. D

    Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

    Hello, Posting a tactic that showcases teams rather good rated in their championship, most often tells me that it will fail with a loud bang if you use a lower standard team. Dont get me wrong, the feedback you are getting is ace with strong teams and even Newcastle has complete players across...
  4. D

    Innovative Tactics- Discussion and tactic making challenge thread

    take the challenge of creating a 2.4.4 that scores 14 goals every now and then :p
  5. D

    Tackiller | 4-2-4 (4-2-2-2)

    Why the **** are u sharing a file in Hotfile with a 5.8mb when the .tac file is like 10kb? -trying to make money out of us..sharing is caring u little ****, upload that **** to mediafire or to this forum..
  6. D

    Proxy's Parking Bus Destroyer

    anonymousproxyFM: Your tactic is ace when using low ranked teams, I mean, it destroys most teams left and right in the 1st season. Problems arise in the 2nd season, now teams similar to your will sit back and wait, and some will even keep the ball long enough for your team to open up a bit and...
  7. D

    Proxy's Parking Bus Destroyer

    Greetings, Congrats for the attacking style of play, it kills most teams very fast with beautifull through balls from the DLF, ace really. It seems that you do the teamtalks yourself, well I can tell you for free that, with Wolves, only in Christmas would you win the league with your AM doing...
  8. D

    442 - The beautiful game - Demolish and Conquer any team, any place.

    Year 2038? You need to get out more :) Seriously now, the box2box duo need to be good players( you can use the player filters that are found somewhere in the forum, and choose the best) then, you should take a look at their PPM ( there is also a thread mentioning all the PPM), and see if...
  9. D

    Darkatdawn´s Succubus - Warning, spoiler inside!

    A very good day to everyone! This is the brand new Fm12 tactic I have been working on since the dying age of Fm11. This is the best tactic I have made to date with this style of play and I really hope you all will experience the results and glory I have seen... This tactic is proven to get...
  10. D

    The unrealism of the reality in FM 2012

    Greetings to all, I have been a vivid player of micro managing sims since my tender age of 12, from Tracksuit Manager,Football player Manager,British Manager, ellifoot, Sensible World of Soccer, Fifa Manager,Championship Manager and Football Manager. Changed from CM 2011 because of lack of...
  11. D

    Darkatdawn´s Search Seek N Destroy aka SSND

    LOL, os lagartos nem aqui ganham campeonatos :p Seriously, thanks for testing the tactic, we all know that FM2012 is two days away, and players want to make the change fast, so this tactic will not get the attention it deserves. I will be porting the tactic to FM2012 along with some other...
  12. D

    Darkatdawn´s Search Seek N Destroy aka SSND

    Hello everyone, It gives me great joy to make this little piece of art available to all of you, and I am very confident to say that it works with any team IF..... I´m joking (6) The concept My idea was to use View Profile: laffles - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats work...
  13. D

    Aannddyy's Attacking Underdog Tactic 4-5-1

    Hello, The EPL is very competitive and everyone can beat everyone eventually, so, even with Wigan that has a possible rep rating of 5400, it is still possible to do well with a proper tactic due to the quality of their players. Now, this is not an attack to your tactic, far from that, it is...
  14. D

    What's the most embarressing thing that has happened to you?

    One day, me and some friends were heading for a ride on our bikes, mostly Mountain bikes and some BMX toys. Anyway, I got stucked a bit behind them, so they waited for me a bit, as I was hitting the road, a beautifull girls comes to my attention. We made eye contact and the next thing I know, i...
  15. D

    GRANDE WIDE 4231- The Better Half´s Final Sets

    Hello TBH, 1st of all, excuse my rant in the previous post, I realized that it was a bit unfair and not worthy of a reply from you. Finish the 1st season using your tactic set, as you can see, it actually worked better in the 2nd half of the season. I was using a lot of youngsters, around 22y...
Back
Top