Recent content by FM Nutter

  1. F

    Tottenham Hotspur Club Guide

    Little tip: If you are using the latest LFCMarshall Update, go to staff responsibilities and change the "let teams know player is available" or somethin along those lines to 200% Offer out Tom Huddlestone for £17m and Assou Ekotto for £14.75m. Liverpool will offer you £17m for Huddlestone...
  2. F

    Rebuilding Liverpool

    Taking the Liverpool job was always going to be hard. You were unlucky. Good luck with Southampton
  3. F

    An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

    Even the first season Rooney didn't do much along with RVP, Hernandez was my top scorer. I'm trying to sell Rooney but no one wants him. I want between £25m-£35m for him but no one just wants him...might just release him XD
  4. F

    An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

    I got rid of Evra first day lol replaced him with Alaba. I got Sebastien Corchia in at right back too. I got rid of Smalling because he was very inconsistant, i got Joel Matip as backup for him and im gonna get a young CB too. I sold RVP to PSG for £30m Smalling to Southampton for £13.5m...
  5. F

    Help please

    Quickly do this for me... Start FM, then push the windows key then, open up task manager (Ctrl, Alt + Delete) click the Processes tab, then find fm.exe, right click that then go to Properties, then next to description, what does it say? If its the newest patch it will say somthing like...
  6. F

    Help please

    First, two things. make sure you have Steam automatically update the game for you. This a common mistake users make and also make sure you are not in Offline mode. To make sure it's set to automatically update: In the left hand side window were all your games are stored, right click on the...
  7. F

    Transfer Budgets 13.1

    I didn't bother to even attempt to read any of them posts but I'm pretty sure its full of sh*t.
  8. F

    An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

    I sold off Evans as he wasn't getting played. Cleverley has done Ok, but not brilliant but he is a good performer. I sold off Evra in the first window, I signed David Alaba as a replacement and i got Buttner as a backup and I will have Fabio back in the summer. Players I plan to sell in the...
  9. F

    An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

    I am so, so tempted to sell of RVP & Rooney in the summer. They can't play together and have hardly set the league alight. Hernandez is just a lethal finisher and I think with either Falcao or Ademilson next season, goals will be flying in. I have to say one thing. DO NOT SELL JONES, he is an...
  10. F

    Update 13.2.2 Released - No ME changes

    The most annoying things for me is the fact: 1) The defenders just like to watch the other team play and never seem to make a tackle. 2) A simple through ball and your defenders watch the ball and think "What do I do now?" 3) My wingers always drifting inwards and taking shots even though...
  11. F

    The Manchester United Thread

    De Gea is a fantastic shot stopper. He is vunerable in certain departments but he's still only very, very young and is still learning about the game. There's no doubt that he will be the best goalkeeper in the world, but personally I don't think he will be at United when he is the best...
  12. F

    What Team Should I Be?

    Personally, I would choose Ajax. They have a great squad but have a lot of good youth players coming through the ranks.
  13. F

    Ridiculous Transfer List !

    Carlos Tevez.... One name I can think of, he's stated he's seeing out his contract and then returning home. South American's always seem loyal to their home countries, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo spring to mind aswell.
  14. F

    New Striker

    Falcao is an absoloute must buy! He is class at everything, I have no idea what he's heading ability is like but if its anything to go by from IRL then It should be quite high. Cavani would be a good buy but Napoli can be a bit greedy with him. Personally I think he's worth £40m MAX. If a...
  15. F

    The Manchester United Thread

    This is why the FA need to stamp their authority and say that they won't allow it. They let managers get away with so much, yet charge managers for so little. It's not right and their inconsistancy on dealing with managers, players, teams etc, is beyond a joke. They might aswell just say "We...
Back
Top