Recent content by sinned_82

  1. S

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Great, thanks for the advice. Yeah, not too sure about Mbiwa too. Will have a look at Aymen and Kana. Thanks!
  2. S

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Hmm... you mean no deal for me? Cause i'm the one who is thinking of buying both.
  3. S

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Player 1: Erik Lamela Team buying: Liverpool (Managing) Team selling: Roma Offer: £16.5m Year: July 2013 Other Info: I need a good, quick ML and He is transfer-listed. There's no one in my current team convincing in the ML position. -- Player 2: Yanga-Mbiwa Team buying: Liverpool (Managing)...
  4. S

    Left-footed AMR

    Thanks for the recommendation, really looks like a player I want. However, I put in a bid amounting to 3M (even though his value is only 170k in my game), but they wanted 6.5M. At the moment I simply cannot afford him. Maybe in the next window.
  5. S

    Left-footed AMR

    Thanks for all the suggestions thus far. Ben Arfa and Wellington have both moved clubs. And I can't seem to move Downing on, no one wants to buy him even when I reduced his asking price to 8.5M. Preparing for the worst, bidding a loan move for Karim Alt Fana (sp) now...
  6. S

    Left-footed AMR

    Hi all, i'm starting my first season with Liverpool, and plan to use a 4-3-2-1 formation with inside forwards. I'm looking to get a new pacey AMR who is ideally left-footed so he can cut in and shoot. Thing is, I've only got a little over 3M and that does not give me much options. Any...
  7. S

    Which Team Should I Be?

    thanks mate, think i'll go with Bremen.
  8. S

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Looking to start a new save with a European team that is not in England or Italy. Ideally, they: - Are not a current top team, but attractive enough for top players in the mid-long term. - Have a decent transfer and wage budget (>10m pounds) for a start - Have a decent first team - Have a...
  9. S

    English Work Permit

    Encountered an unexpected situation in my Liverpool save, so hopefully I can clarify this to avoid a similiar situation in the future. Few days before the close of Jan transfer win (2012/13), I had a bid and contract accepted by a 19yo Brazilian regen. Multiple scout reports say he will be...
  10. S

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Player: Eden Hazard Buying (Managing):Liverpool 11.2 Team who are selling: Lille Offer: 19M Year: 2012/13 Other Info: 90k/week wages with 2M sign-on fee. -- Player: Emiliano Insua Team buying: Sevilla Team selling (Managing): Liverpool Offer...
  11. S

    [FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

    How about delivery? Does the corner-taker deliver to the far-post and have a DC "Attack Far Post"?
  12. S

    Liverpool 11.2 - Striker

    Thanks for the suggestions, but Kiessling's at Real and Dezko has just gone to Barca. Any more recommendations, anyone?
  13. S

    Liverpool 11.2 - Striker

    In my 3rd season (2012/13), looking for a striker who excels in Advanced or Complete Forward role. Bonus if he could play on the wing. Have about 20M to spend. Pls advise, thanks!
  14. S

    Requesting transfer out of the blue.

    I got Luis Suarez at the start of the last season, and have been playing him regularly. Towards the end of the season, he got injured for 4-5 months, which I then proceeded to put him in the reserves. He recovered a couple fo weeks into the new season, and I forgot to promote him back into the...
  15. S

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Oh, I was under the impression he's one of the best in the game. In that case do you have any suggestions? On a sidenote, I could get Phil Jones for 18M+, but he was asking too much for wages.
Back
Top