Hello all,
I am interested in purchasing this game but unfortunately don't have the patience and dedication that many of you have. As a result, I need some tips to break the game. I want to:
-Know the CA and PA of all the players and find all the cool Wonderkids
-Win each game by like 10...
I do have players to tutor him but he's not improving. He seems like he's lazy or something. Also my other striker Khouma Babacar is 20 and he's a wonderkid. I really would like Lukaku to be good.
My Lukaku is terrible and I was wondering how do I jump start his training? He's no longer a wonderkid and his PA is 3 stars.
Any ways to get him to improve?
There's this guy who's pretty important to my team but his contract is about to run out in a year. The game won't let me resign him because he is not able to get a work permit. But he's already played for me for 2-3 years. How do I get a work permit for him?
It doesn't even give me the...
Lol, it's been a year though. And when I click on his personal section, it says "determined to prove his worth to the team" Yet, I can't take him off the transfer list.
So one of my players complained about not having enough playing time. So I started playing him more, like every other game, and he says it wasn't enough so he wants to be transfer listed. I agreed because I didn't want him to get mad.
A year later, he's still on my team and still wants to...
What happened was first a player was upset that he didn't get enough 1st team football. So I promised him more playing time. Even though I played him more, like every other game - he still requested to be transferred. This guy is a rotational player so I'm not going to start him every game...
So I thought the newest patch will fix transfer problems but apparently not.
Two of my players requested to be transferred LAST year because I didn't give them enough 1st team playing time. So I put them on the transfer list to make them happy.
A year later, not only did I give them adequate...
I am nearing the end of my 3rd season and my Romelu Lukaku is not progressing at all. I don't know what's wrong with him. My other young striker, Yaya Sanogo is progressing magnificently. I signed Lukaku the first season I played.
I have top training facilities, top coaches, and I use...