Recent content by YasserRahman

  1. Y

    Editor help!

    I do not think you can restrict clubs from having players of only a certain nationality. Teams like Bilbao that have this rule in real life have the rule hard coded in the game.
  2. Y

    Improving your league's ranking/reputation

    Skacel on another forum has taken the Dutch league to top 2 in the world. Personally, I've gotten my Indian Premier League from 1/2 star to 3 star in 18 seasons :)
  3. Y

    FM 2011 Graphics Not Showing Up?

    Okay. I reinstalled the game, verified the game and found out that it started downloading from 86% again, even though I had just downloaded and played the game the previous night. I think it was an update , or maybe some files were missed during download. So try reinstalling it from a backup ...
  4. Y

    Contact help (Asking for a contract)

    Your time was over and the board didn't want you anymore. Time to find another job :)
  5. Y

    Putting non-steam FM 2011 on steam

    If there's no simple and legit way to go about it, then I wouldn't be interested! But thanks :)
  6. Y

    Putting non-steam FM 2011 on steam

    Just wondering, Is there anyway I can convert a game bought on Steam to a non Steam version? Quite fed up with all the load times, graphical errors etc on steam.
  7. Y

    FM 2011 Graphics Not Showing Up?

    Thanks Stu, but that really is not the solution to the problem, at-least mine. Thought it might be of defiante help to New77Era. The Section has guides to custom kits, graphics etc ; but what I am talking about is the normal kits, badges etc that don't show up ( like the default red for Man U or...
  8. Y

    No Pictures, No Nothing..

    Check this link for help.
  9. Y

    FM 2011 Graphics Not Showing Up?

    Did you find a fix for your problem mate? I'm having the same problem.
  10. Y

    Kit symbols in tacticts screen not showing

    I have this same problem. I just installed FM on steam, and my logos, kits and kit symbols on tactics screen are not showing. Did you figure out how to solve it?
  11. Y

    can't see the player's kit in formation

    I have the same problem, but to make it worse, none of the team logo's and colours. I don't really care about the original logos, but even the random colours are not showing up! Any ideas what's wrong? I just realised that national flags are missing too :/
  12. Y

    Hockey

    Hockey is a wonderful sport , one that I follow every chance I can. Spent most of my teens watching hockey tournuments. A fact about hockey I don't think you know , but might find interesting. Hockey is India's national sport! I know what you'r thinking; no, its not cricket! It is hockey!
  13. Y

    A couple cricket questions

    Every ball that is bowled is counted, expect for a few circumstances. a) A ball that is beyond the fell reach of a batsman's bat on his right hand side{also called the offside} (for a right hander) . This is called a wide. b) any ball more than 6 inches wide of the right hand side of the...
  14. Y

    my custom team colours and logo

    When you made the kits, did you create everything; shirts, shorts, socks, icon and text?
  15. Y

    Where are you from?

    I live in Chennai, India! And I love it :)
Back
Top