1-3-3-3 Total Taka! CCC's - 55-70% possession.

off topic from this tactic thread, i am in the process of testing a Tiki Taka formation (yes, another one :p) it's half time currently, i'm swansea, playing against Man City, and i am winning 2-0. Looking promising.

Vey nice:)

Going to use it for Cardiff City. only need a decent sweeper give me names instead of filters xD no point in registering somewhere just for a download.

player filters link not working?

once you have loaded them up, you need to press on filters again to get the list of filters, then chose one. No reason for them not to work.

I took some inspiration from this tactic, and although the formation is different, the idea behind it is the same. I play a 4-1-3-2, with 2 central defenders, 2 wing backs (in full-back position), a half-back, a deep lying playmaker - support in central midfield with 2 advanced playmakers - support either side. In front of them, 2 advanced playmakers - attack in attacking midfield. Very fluid, attack, and I've edited the player and team instructions to fit my normal style of play.

The team is truly playing as a unit, with one touch football and beautiful football. I'd say that put less focus on the formation, and concentrate on this brilliant idea. It's got numerous possibilities, and whoever started this thread - thanks! I've finally been shocked at the beauty of my players' football, and they aren't even fully familiarised with it yet!

Playing with this formation and tactic with Liverpool, if anyone was wondering. If you test with Barcelona then you win every game anyway, regardless of tactic.

I took some inspiration from this tactic, and although the formation is different, the idea behind it is the same. I play a 4-1-3-2, with 2 central defenders, 2 wing backs (in full-back position), a half-back, a deep lying playmaker - support in central midfield with 2 advanced playmakers - support either side. In front of them, 2 advanced playmakers - attack in attacking midfield. Very fluid, attack, and I've edited the player and team instructions to fit my normal style of play.

The team is truly playing as a unit, with one touch football and beautiful football. I'd say that put less focus on the formation, and concentrate on this brilliant idea. It's got numerous possibilities, and whoever started this thread - thanks! I've finally been shocked at the beauty of my players' football, and they aren't even fully familiarised with it yet!

Playing with this formation and tactic with Liverpool, if anyone was wondering. If you test with Barcelona then you win every game anyway, regardless of tactic.

glad you like atleast the philosophy and foundation of my tactic :p keep it up.

Maybe pop up link of your tactic for others to test?:)

Not won a single game with bradford 10 games in....

trying to use an advanced tactic that requires creativty, flair and passing with..................... bradford?

i think it's fairly obvious. Use rigid formations for poor teams. High creativity formations are not for every team, i did say it in the opening thread.

As i'm not a fan of these strikerless efforts, turned this into a flat back 4, ad put the SS into a Adv. Fwd. goals, passes and sweetness all over the park... :)

As i'm not a fan of these strikerless efforts, turned this into a flat back 4, ad put the SS into a Adv. Fwd. goals, passes and sweetness all over the park... :)

Well i do have a CF version as well which bodes well to those who like striekrs in their team, i am also in the midst of making a new thread in the appropriate sub section of the forum to house my new tactics. So far i have a proper tiki taka tactic and i'll more to it when i make them :)

Been using the OP tactic with the AP made into a Complete forward for season and a half and won 2 italian super cups, 1 italian cup and league once, currently still in cup and 2nd in league 2nd season.

Well i do have a CF version as well which bodes well to those who like striekrs in their team, i am also in the midst of making a new thread in the appropriate sub section of the forum to house my new tactics. So far i have a proper tiki taka tactic and i'll more to it when i make them :)

My first fluid game with the tweaked version. View attachment 462511

So far so good.. :)

Last edited: