1-3-3-3 Total Taka! CCC's - 55-70% possession.

Hoping so i really like balotelli aswell guy is a genius

No idea how to actually upload a tactic on here?? never done it before.

With your juve game what did you do with match training and general?

same as OP. during season average/balanced and def pos. Then each player trained in the role they are playing plus some useful PPM's.

Seria A? hmm.. don't know about a challenge, my Italian team knowledge is er.. non existent, but the tactic works well for juventus, though not overly a challenge heh

Says the guy who tested this with Barcelona lol:)

same as OP. during season average/balanced and def pos. Then each player trained in the role they are playing plus some useful PPM's.
Cheers m8 im testing this with Ac milan will keep yous updated

Hey, every one knows about BBVA :p used to watch the serie A about 12 years ago :p

This tactic is a bit wierd... and very stressful ... but effective.
( I'm Leverkusen )

163802Sanstitre.png

I don't know how is it possible to have so much Clear Cut Chances and to score only 2 goals ... but it worked for me !!

Thank you for this innovative and different idea!
Hope it will work

( next goal: make it playable by small teams ^^) ;))

This tactic is a bit wierd... and very stressful ... but effective.
( I'm Leverkusen )

163802Sanstitre.png

I don't know how is it possible to have so much Clear Cut Chances and to score only 2 goals ... but it worked for me !!

Thank you for this innovative and different idea!
Hope it will work

( next goal: make it playable by small teams ^^) ;))

well tiki taka needs very gifted technical players due to the constant passing, moving, getting into space. Whilst it would be great for all teams to be able to do it, a lot of the players in game and in reality do not simply have the skill or vision, i mean, i can try, but it wouldn't be like in the vids in the first post :p

Hows your striker doin in this, now youve got one?

Llorente is the guy set to near post flick on and he scored 28 goals for the season, league and team top scorer and euro golden boy also:)

Last edited:
Llorente is the guy set to near post flick on and he scored 28 goals for the season, league and team top scorer and euro golden boy also:)

like to think i had something to do with that x) :p aha, nice!

Well started well with ac but wow i have been hit with alot of injuries :(

Well started well with ac but wow i have been hit with alot of injuries :(

i've noticed that, this latest patch made me have to restart a save as all my first team had atleast month long injuries minimum.