1-3-3-3 Total Taka! CCC's - 55-70% possession.

Really enjoying this tactic not sure about balloteli thoo his work rate and that are very poor thinking about getting rid of him and brining in a similar player as Llorente

crikey, be interesting to see how you bounce back there

Really enjoying this tactic not sure about balloteli thoo his work rate and that are very poor thinking about getting rid of him and brining in a similar player as Llorente

yeah, tiki taka style tactics aren't for the lazy, have to work hard to look that smooth.

Well with thoes injures im playing livorno the now and i am 2-0 up :D

Well i'm onto pre - season 2nd season so ill keep you updated with my progress tomorrow and how my version with Complete forward is doing. No signings first season but in the close season I added the following to my ranks......

View attachment 436689

I'll update you tomorrow at some point:) Night night folks:)

what changes do you make after having player sent off,in a match currently and one of my players got sent off 10 mins into the match and im winning 1-0

one of the B2B midfielders, the one with the lower ranking or lowest level of fitness, i'd say.

yh i did that i just now desperately want to hold on to my lead now which is 2-0

changed mentality to control at half time and got another goal

Any cheap recommended Sweepers?? Planning to start a Roma save using your tactic :D

off topic from this tactic thread, i am in the process of testing a Tiki Taka formation (yes, another one :p) it's half time currently, i'm swansea, playing against Man City, and i am winning 2-0. Looking promising.