1-3-3-3 Total Taka! CCC's - 55-70% possession.

jesus some people on here are rude!

i've been on these forums for years, you get used to it lol.

anyway, i think i broke the game, 16 matches, 16 won, 3 conceded 78 scored o.0 and still Real Madrid are hot on my tale with a similar GD be a hard season, no doubt.

i've been on these forums for years, you get used to it lol.

anyway, i think i broke the game, 16 matches, 16 won, 3 conceded 78 scored o.0 and still Real Madrid are hot on my tale with a similar GD be a hard season, no doubt.

WOW!!!! HOPE ITS TRUE AND YOU WILL REALESED THIS TACTIC

Yes some people are rude!! Or they desperate need a good tactic. It's a shame that SI give use a new patch without any ME change.

I'm looking forward to your tactic! :)

Take your time!

perhaps, we'll see, just doing some things out of game for it and need to do some stuff around the house, i'll try though.

i use him as the right winger, in 16 games, about 15 goals i think, neymar, the IF has scored about 19.
wow its great i really cant wait for link to download
GIVE IT TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Jesus, are all your tactics really that bad? there are loads on here, patience...

Be interesting to see if this tactic works with other teams. Barcelona seem to fit this perfect, wonder how other teams will fair???

Be interesting to see if this tactic works with other teams. Barcelona seem to fit this perfect, wonder how other teams will fair???

as long as you have decent flair, passing, decisions, work rate and team work stats, should be ok.. in theory.

also added some stat screen shots etc.

as long as you have decent flair, passing, decisions, work rate and team work stats, should be ok.. in theory.

also added some stat screen shots etc.

I want to give it a try with a team from Finland. I hope it works.

I reckon it could work with Liverpool, they have the best pass rating in the premier league

6-2 away at Dortmund! Is the same tactic used for away games because that result has increased the intrigue of this tactic tenfold.

i just use the same tactic, might be wise to have another tactic at hand though, as if you use the same tactic game in and game out, the lst third of the season slows down. so i might do second one, or you lot could use another tiki taka type formation :p