1-3-3-3 Total Taka! CCC's - 55-70% possession.

added a second video to the original post, you can see some fine displays of the triangle passing manoeuvres.

Like. Interested to try this out. Been dying for a tactic utilizing a sweeper.

[h=1]"The Football Manager Whizzkids 2014 Database"[/h]i just came accross this ^......... on fm scout and i was wondering what is it, is it like a short list of whizzkids and how do you access it once downloaded into the editor data folder

"The Football Manager Whizzkids 2014 Database"

i just came accross this ^......... on fm scout and i was wondering what is it, is it like a short list of whizzkids and how do you access it once downloaded into the editor data folder

Really you ask this here? The instructions on it are on the same page..

Its a database update, you'll need to select it when you start a new game.

Really you ask this here? The instructions on it are on the same page..

Its a database update, you'll need to select it when you start a new game.

luls, random ftw :p

on a completely off topic and unrelated note..

Check the OP ;-)

also, if moderator see's this thread, can they move it to the correct sub section tactics forum, would be most appreciative, thanks.

Excited to test your tactic! Will try it with Rosenborg, they've got some interesting prospects in Strandberg, Svensson and Diskerud.

Excited to test your tactic! Will try it with Rosenborg, they've got some interesting prospects in Strandberg, Svensson and Diskerud.

Well, just be wary, is all, with lower teams. Hope you like it!

luls, random ftw :p

on a completely off topic and unrelated note..

Check the OP ;-)

I will check this out, but my new tactic just did this... View attachment 459321 so i'm just testing and tweaking this at the min, got just under 300 passes out of my midfield 3.

I have a Seria Y, Brazilian Side i can check i out with, ill keep you updated as i go.. :)

Like the look of this played a couple matches with it as arsenal drew with liverpool 2-2 giroud as sweeper lol, but serioulsy gonna start a new save and try it with chelsea will keep you updated on progress.

Does anyone know a good sweeper or is it better just to train a centre back into becoming a sweeper?

tried this.... first match was dortmund vs bayern munich lost 3-2, the comeback was good but not good enough... didn't boss possession but i guess that's because we were away and also against bayern...the tactic was fully familiar though..... will just have to carry on with it and build the team for the tactic

Proof that ppl here have the patience level of 0!........
That being said suberb tactic.

pbempires you fool, i clearly stated i will just have to carry on and build a team for the tactic! saying this shows that i understand that the tactic will not work straight away and you jump on this thread spouting ****! i didn't say that this tactic is not good im just posting my results as i go through the game as the creator of the tactic clearly said to do on the first page

pbempires you fool, i clearly stated i will just have to carry on and build a team for the tactic! saying this shows that i understand that the tactic will not work straight away and you jump on this thread spouting ****! i didn't say that this tactic is not good im just posting my results as i go through the game as the creator of the tactic clearly said to do on the first page

Calm down dude! I was not referring to you.. i was referring to the ppl earlier begging him to upload the tactic quickly...

I will check this out, but my new tactic just did this... View attachment 459321 so i'm just testing and tweaking this at the min, got just under 300 passes out of my midfield 3.

I have a Seria Y, Brazilian Side i can check i out with, ill keep you updated as i go.. :)

where can i find dat skin? and can you upload your tactic?

hi there... I'll try it,but do u think it would work with AS Monaco?? Falcao as CF,taking off one the midfield???