1-3-3-3 Total Taka! CCC's - 55-70% possession.

Yeah cheers. Any clues on when this will be available to download? Would like to see it in action and hopefully use its principles in my tactic.

Will you please upload the tactic, and i will let you know how it goes with my new Liverpool save.

i know, its just that ive been waiting since you created this thread

Just a suggestion: it may just please everyone to release the download link ASAP and then add to your original post. Most people just want to download it, not learn about the tactic.

Just a suggestion: it may just please everyone to release the download link ASAP and then add to your original post. Most people just want to download it, not learn about the tactic.

true, but i'm not from the "i want it now" iphone generation, so you can wait and it really won't be that long in the grand scheme of things :)

I am just saying that realising the download will stop all the pestering. I don't mind when you release the link because it is your tactic at the end of the day.

Tell u what will please everyone, those who would to ask about it, post in the thread, and those with their hands in the air, like 5yr old kids screaming "I want it now!!!" refrain from posting and wait for the OP to finish his work.

wkdsoul: If you look on, I say:
'I am just saying that realising the download will stop all the pestering. I don't mind when you release the link because it is your tactic at the end of the day.'
So you can back down there. Cheers

wkdsoul: If you look on, I say:
'I am just saying that realising the download will stop all the pestering. I don't mind when you release the link because it is your tactic at the end of the day.'
So you can back down there. Cheers

Not mainly directed at you, they know who they are :)

No wonder half the main tactic makers keep leaving this site really.. the sense of entitlement from some of the posters is annoyingly laughable.

Thats why I don't mind when the download gets released because the tactic is through that particular person's hard work and therefore, it is his choice how to release his tactic. So everyone can just respect his wishes to release the tactic with details.