• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 594
  • Views Views 27K

Will there be any Cup Upsets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to see this aswell. The snow better **** off, or we better at least win. won't be best pleased standing in the freezing cold and losing

A bit of luck for the Vile tomorrow night, Hleb looks to be out for the clash with a doubt about taking a late fitness test, Craig Gardner is taking a late fitness tomorrow, but expected to make it

A bit of luck for the Vile tomorrow night, Hleb looks to be out for the clash with a doubt about taking a late fitness test, Craig Gardner is taking a late fitness tomorrow, but expected to make it

Irelands out for Villa aswell.
I don't know if thats a good or bad thing though.

Irelands out for Villa aswell.
I don't know if thats a good or bad thing though.

The Vile fans will be ecstatic tbf mate, i haven't heard one person say a good word about him, but tbf he was forced to go there basically, don't think he ever wanted to

All the Vile i know reckon he will be off in Jan.
I think this is a best chance to beat them in a long time, just worried that they got Gabby Yourmomsawhore back. He always scores against us.
Overall i reckon it will be a close game, can't wait till tomorrow, atmosphere should be buzzing aswell. I'm going german market before get a few beers down to easy the nervs. Hopefully the game will be enteraining as it's one of the few times we get on Sky.

the guy @ the emirates for SSN said it was minus 44 lol

Are any of the game's in doubt?

Manchester United V West Ham

17:41 Sky Sports News are reporting tonight's game is under threat because the referee Mark Clattenburg is apparently stuck on the motorway (the M25 to be precise, surprise, surprise). Bizarre. Of course, we'll announce it on the Homepage should the match be postponed. Surely not? (AB)

Manchester United V West Ham

17:41 Sky Sports News are reporting tonight's game is under threat because the referee Mark Clattenburg is apparently stuck on the motorway (the M25 to be precise, surprise, surprise). Bizarre. Of course, we'll announce it on the Homepage should the match be postponed. Surely not? (AB)

lol the poor ref

http://www.vipstand.net/sports/football.html

streams for both of tonights games

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:48 PM ----------

200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png
200px-Wigan_Athletic.svg.png

Carling Cup, Emirates Stadium
Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 19:45
This is not On TV

Predicted Arsenal Team

Ches
Eboue Djourou Kos Gibbs
Eastmond Denilson Nasri
RVP Bendtner Vela

Prediction 2-0 Arsenal

If Almunia plays it will be a lol fest :S

1917: ARSENAL v WIGAN
Arsenal:
Szczesny, Eboue, Koscielny, Djourou, Gibbs, Walcott, Denilson, Wilshere, Vela, Bendtner, van Persie. Subs: James Shea, Sagna, Arshavin, Nasri, Eastmond, Emmanuel-Thomas, Nordtveit.
Wigan: Al Habsi, Gohouri, Steven Caldwell, Alcaraz, Stam, McArthur, Thomas, Watson, Figueroa, Boselli, Moses. Subs: Pollitt, Di Santo, N'Zogbia, Gomez, Diame, McManaman, Mustoe.
Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)

Last edited:
thought it was bendtner at first but it was an OG

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

**** sake Vela thats 3 sitters you have missed :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back