• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 594
  • Views Views 27K

Will there be any Cup Upsets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when was the last time all four home teams won the qf or is this the first time since forever?

Just came back from the game and delighted with the result:D Looking forward to the semi finals and hopefully we can get to wembley.

Birmingham fans are an embarassment to english football.

not to be at all pre-emptive, but if you think this is bad, wait til the milwall game in the fa cup. the last time we played each other was the play off semi in 2002. you just know that there will be some form of trouble there too, no matter how much police is there.

there were over 500 police at st andrews tonight according to sky sports. i agree what happened was not wanted at all, however, it WAS anticipated, why could the game not be moved to a saturday\sunday mid day kick off and play the rearanged premier league game midweek?? for EVERY ONES safety surely that would have been a viable option

They're animals
Tomorrow at college if I just accept it and say "You deserved to win 8-1" they will all grunt and nod and then never mention it again, or run at me and throw a flare at me.
They are ****** honourable winners, didn't feel the need to rub it in or get over-excited.

They can't support they're team properly, they got **** atmosphere home and away support all a bunch of pikeys!

everything about Blues fans said on this thread is BOLLOCKS!!!

to start with think logically, these people that went to the game and went onto the pitch don't go to games all season, just when we play the Vile. They are NOT the regular Blues fan.

tar us all with the same brush if you like, make your accusations, but its bullshit!

i was there today, of course i was, i was sitting right next to the villa, YES the blues fans went onto the pitch and started singing at the Villa, THE VILLA fans started the violence by ripping up chairs and throwing them down, Blues threw them back. Yes the flair is a joke... ridiculous. not a lot of you will know, but as we made our exits from Vile Park a month or so ago, VILLA fans threw smoke bombs, bricks etc at us, so it is FAR from one sided!

so if your going to have a go, you do so to both sets of supporters, they were wrong and stupid, but they are NOT i repeat NOT the fans that go down the ground every game. They just go for the trouble

and to westham234 are you having a laugh... you can ******* TALKK!!! vs Millwall.... hypocrite!!!

i go to 3/4 of our games every season, EVERY derby and it only happens against this lot, people turn up for it, end of.

But apart from all that jaz...

............................. :) nuff said

to start with think logically, these people that went to the game and went onto the pitch don't go to games all season, just when we play the Vile. They are NOT the regular Blues fan.

tar us all with the same brush if you like, make your accusations, but its bullshit!

i was there today, of course i was, i was sitting right next to the villa, YES the blues fans went onto the pitch and started singing at the Villa, THE VILLA fans started the violence by ripping up chairs and throwing them down, Blues threw them back. Yes the flair is a joke... ridiculous. not a lot of you will know, but as we made our exits from Vile Park a month or so ago, VILLA fans threw smoke bombs, bricks etc at us, so it is FAR from one sided!

so if your going to have a go, you do so to both sets of supporters, they were wrong and stupid, but they are NOT i repeat NOT the fans that go down the ground every game. They just go for the trouble

and to westham234 are you having a laugh... you can ******* TALKK!!! vs Millwall.... hypocrite!!!

i go to 3/4 of our games every season, EVERY derby and it only happens against this lot, people turn up for it, end of.

See you in the Final

See you in the Final

haha, hope so Calum, i really do.

I think west ham have a massive chance in all honesty, we got through tonight with passion, we weren't exactly good in most parts of the game.

West ham, have that quality in the final third that can make that difference.

hopefully a good home and away tie against them, we give it our all and i will be happy

I appreciate it must be annoying considering its about 5-10% of the fans that do it, but I think people are quick to accuse Birmingham because they do have something of a reputation when it comes to crowd trouble

Dont take it the wrong way but if we get to the final i would rather play you than West Ham as it a derby their players will be up for it and Green will play Superman again :S

I appreciate it must be annoying considering its about 5-10% of the fans that do it, but I think people are quick to accuse Birmingham because they do have something of a reputation when it comes to crowd trouble

totally agree mate, and this is the reason why we aren't liked country wide
we do have a lot of NUTTERS labelling themselves Blues fans

I just hate the fact it was on tele, and blame SKY totally for showing it, when one fan comes onto the pitch they never show it. why not pan over to the stands, forget the pitch, dont televise it. but here we go again, birmingham city bunch of stupid *****, deseserve to get chucked out blah blah blah

although they are far less effective with what they do... the villa were just as bad tonight, the villa fans at the back of the stand were throwing seats onto their OWN fans at one point!!

sorry for the rants btw everyone, im on as expected a massive high, after all this ****** time without beating them, it was pure ecstasy in the stands tonight, its been a long time coming....

its just frustrating it is overshadowed

It cannot be said that Villa fans started it when Blues fans invaded the pitch to get in the Villa fan's faces.
Im sure, living in Birmingham, i'd have heard about bricks and smoke bombs being thrown after the last derby.
And just slipping in "Vile Park" already makes you sound stupid, about 8 years old that's chuffed with himself cus it sounds funny and is derogatory and as bad as these people that say "Gabby Yourmomsawhore".
Blues fans live for the violence as far as my experience with them shows, all they talk about after a derby loss is "Yeah but the Zulus would knock you out".
Might be a small percentage but they are definitely the ones that get noticed.

What a stupid thing to say. Mass-generalisation and hatred of particular groups of people is what causes genocides.

Besides, if the rest of us based all City supporters on you, there would be no hope for the club.

Great. Just what was needed before FIFA vote for the 2018 World Cup hosts.
Nice one idiot 'fans' .

It cannot be said that Villa fans started it when Blues fans invaded the pitch to get in the Villa fan's faces.
Im sure, living in Birmingham, i'd have heard about bricks and smoke bombs being thrown after the last derby.
And just slipping in "Vile Park" already makes you sound stupid, about 8 years old that's chuffed with himself cus it sounds funny and is derogatory and as bad as these people that say "Gabby Yourmomsawhore".
Blues fans live for the violence as far as my experience with them shows, all they talk about after a derby loss is "Yeah but the Zulus would knock you out".
Might be a small percentage but they are definitely the ones that get noticed.

Ye we went on the pitch, where did the chairs come from?
Why would you have heard, was you there?! If you didn't sit in the North Stand, or the Doug Ellis you wouldn't of. I was there, like i am every year, came out the ground, to it kicking off with Villa fans running at coppers, then a "CLARET/PINK" smoke bomb was thrown at the Blues fans, it was 3 feet from me, so you can accuse me of lying if you like, but your wrong lol.
We always call it Vile park, because if you haven' realized that is an unaffectionate nickname that we call you... where have you been??? oO)
And ye we sing that at Agbonlahore because he always scores past us, wouldn't you hate him!
Far from 8 years old, Im more than likely far older than yourself.
How old are you exactly, you said you go to college, so you probably go with a bunch of immature kids that know absolutely **** all about the "Zulu's" and pretend they know what their talking about... what college do you go to exactly?

What a stupid thing to say. Mass-generalisation and hatred of particular groups of people is what causes genocides.

Besides, if the rest of us based all City supporters on you, there would be no hope for the club.

genocide over him saying they're an embarrassment? That's a bit strong surely?
I'm ****** off that Villa lost and will argue black's blue with Blues fans right about now but I don't plan on killing them all.

genocide over him saying they're an embarrassment? That's a bit strong surely?
I'm ****** off that Villa lost and will argue black's blue with Blues fans right about now but I don't plan on killing them all.

Yeah, it was a deliberate exaggeration, but my point was obvious. You can't tar everyone with the same brush. He called all Birmingham fans an embarrassment, without specifying which particular individuals he meant.

Great. Just what was needed before FIFA vote for the 2018 World Cup hosts.
Nice one idiot 'fans' .

tbh that ship has sailed thanks to your media.
As they have basically got people voting on them sacked from their jobs.
If you really wanted to win the vote they could have not shown footage of it.
anyway as with all crowd trouble it comes down to a minority of hooligans that watched too much green street and think they are hard men. i saw the footage and it certaintly wasnt one sided. It doesnt matter who started it as an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back