• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa gave it one. and they cudn't handle it
police where just as bad i explain all 2moz

Villa gave it one. and they cudn't handle it
police where just as bad i explain all 2moz

explain on my profile mate...

we dont need anymore stereotypes being drawn up about our club, we have enough as it is!

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Shocking stuff!

how biased or clinically blind is jeff stelling, Im not being funny but you can't just say the flares were thrown into the villa contingent. the power of the media strikes again.

I will i got changed on the pitch the kicked off with villa on my own even though i said i was a bluedf fan then got riot charged by the poilice 4 making a phone fall

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Last edited:
Birmingham vs West Ham

Ipswich vs Arsenal

FINAL

Brum vs Arsenal

The ones in bold to go through ;)

WEDNESDAY 12TH JANUARY 2011
20:00HRS
SKY SPORTS1
200px-Ipswich_Town.svg.png
VS
200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

I think the poor result vs Leeds will urge Wenger to play a full-strength side from the start and also give the players the kick up the **** they need to realise there are no easy games.

3-1 Arsenal win.

If Chelsea can beat them 7-0, I'm looking forward to what we can do.

I presume the Brum Hammers game is live on Tuesday on the BBC?

I am told it is yes, and then were on Sky when Arsenal v Ipswich are on BBC in a couple of weeks time.

Since when was the Carling Cup shown on BBC? :$

Absolutely unbelievable, Birmingham city probably have some of the worst fans in the whole premier league! Although yes we haven't SOLD out for this match tonight, many reasons for it, but we will sell out come kick off tonight. However, Birmingham haven't sold out their away allocation for tonight? They have returned 500 tickets. This is unbelievable, Our away tickets for the second leg didn't even reach season ticket holders, but it was done on bond holders and priority points, I got my ticket luckily for away, and that similar to every other premier league side. This is so poor though, not selling out a semi final for around 3000 tickets?! Also, buzzing to go the second leg.. just wonder if the brum fans will storm the pitch against us? Love to see if they do hahahaha

Last edited:
Come on you Hammers! SHA's midfield is anonymous. Hleb has no end product at ALL.

Scott Dann off injured, hamstrings. Hope he's alright. Not TOO alright though. A week out would do. ;)

Last edited:
Come on you Hammers! SHA's midfield is anonymous. Hleb has no end product at ALL.

He's all about the passing to the nearest player, I had so many moments of sheer frustration when he had a clear shot on goal that he squandered, instead just tapping it to the nearest player in fear of missing (even when it was easier to score than miss).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back