11.3 Feedback/Bug Reporting Thread

On the tenth of august all english based players on the transfer list are listed at 0 so they are for free!!!!

More of a gripe than a bug, or maybe not...as others have stated injuries are too common at the moment, sure a slight knock that prevents training or a game midweek..but since the patch i lost 6 of my 11 starters to long term injuries.

Also strikers with good stats for finishing are still missing goals my gran could put away, and for some reason sometimes a lose ball chased by one of my defenders is picked up easy by a forward and they score, for example my CB has 17 for pace and accel ...but he looks like he`s walking to the ball and the striker nips around him and 9/10 scores..maddening.

One thing I've noticed with the new patch is that it appears to have missed lots of transfers. But when you go into the data editor they've already been done but for some reason do not appear when you start a new game. An example of this is Morten Rasmussen's loan from Celtic to AaB. Anyone else having this issue?

Only the "League" stat seems to be updating for Luis Suarez.. he is the only player I have found to do this oO)
He has played and scored in the Europa..
This happened on my game aswell...only showed suarez's league stats and no others! no other players had this bug tho!?

players seem to have forgotten the positions they learnt, or become 'awkward'

There are 2 Ryo Miyaichi's one on loan and the other in the Under 18's squad. Not even same ratings.

Demba Ba plays for Stoke City and not West Ham

Roy Hodgson is not West Brom manager.

Please tell me there will be an 11.3.1 update?

hi jake,
dont you if you can help (i know there is already a thread about this) my game had been working fine updated with the new patch started new game, all ok. Today went to start up game and got this message football manager 2011 11.3.0f78533 , followed all instructions in the related thread, uninstalled, removed everything etc, still no luck ( 'Football Manager 2011.2.1f164501) as re-installed and updated with patch 11.2.1. Any ideas or help would be great

Don't know if this is related to the patch but seems strange as never had the problem before

Thanks again

Everytime i start a new game, everyone is very expensive for example, carroll is 58 mil, torres is 82 mil, should it be like this?
This happened to me to, turns out it had changed the currency to American Dollars. Just change it back.

There are 2 Ryo Miyaichi's one on loan and the other in the Under 18's squad. Not even same ratings.

Demba Ba plays for Stoke City and not West Ham

Roy Hodgson is not West Brom manager.

Please tell me there will be an 11.3.1 update?

You have clearly loaded a custom database.

I just loaded a new game on 11.3 with no custom databases active.

My findings?

Demba Ba is at West Ham

Roy Hodgson is in charge of West Brom

There is only one Ryo Myachi - The fact that they have different ratings in your game tells me instantly that you have loaded a custom db.

"Feedback" of sorts:

Too many 1 on 1s missed as opposed to conceding a goal every other corner/free kick, regardless of having match preparation on "Defend set pieces" for about 3 months.

why in the new patch do you have to suddenly pay loan fees for players that are loan listed?

i'm sure you didn't have to on 11.2, its quite fustrating when you have no money

why in the new patch do you have to suddenly pay loan fees for players that are loan listed?

i'm sure you didn't have to on 11.2, its quite fustrating when you have no money

In 11.2 you had to pay fees for some of them, too. Haven't tried loaning anyone in this patch.

In 11.2 you had to pay fees for some of them, too. Haven't tried loaning anyone in this patch.
i mean loaning younger players into a different league

for example i would have to pay 120k to loan Zavon Hines from West Ham for Reading

whereas before i would had to pay nothing

Does the 11.3 patch have impact on games made in 11.2 ?
I went from being 3rd in Championship on my Boston Utd save to 16th after the patch. My tactics don't seem to work anymore... :S

Does the 11.3 patch have impact on games made in 11.2 ?
I went from being 3rd in Championship on my Boston Utd save to 16th after the patch. My tactics don't seem to work anymore... :S

Were your tactics reliant on an exploit, eg the corner cheat? The new patch has fixed some issues with the match engine, but if your tactics were previously not relying on any major bug or exploit, then you shouldn't suddenly see them failing.

Rushden and Diamonds have a female player in their reserves, Gill Wignall. oO) She should be a board member!! :p

Had two minor concerns before patch 11.3: my strikers would miss a slightly ennoying number of 1 on 1 chances, and AI was scoring at above the average rate from indirect free kicks.

Since patch 11.3 my strikers tend to miss 99% of 1 on 1 even with good attributes, and AI scores nearly every game on corners or free kicks (having match preparation on def set pieces doesn't help a bit). Usually I have many shots (15+) and good ball possession (60%), but this rarely translates into results.

I def need too many shots and CCC's to get a goal, esp when compared to AI. Please note I'm not basing these considerations on a single match or save, and not complaining about bad results. I actually won 2 championships with 2 different teams since patch 11.3. But the gameplay experience has become pretty ennoying to me.

Plus, I can't manage Liechtenstein NT anymore!

Last edited:
---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Were your tactics reliant on an exploit, eg the corner cheat? The new patch has fixed some issues with the match engine, but if your tactics were previously not relying on any major bug or exploit, then you shouldn't suddenly see them failing.

I didn't use any bug (Not on purpose anyway), but scored more goals on corner before the patch.. But it is "attack on far post" Seems I concede much more goals too..